Looks like I'm changing my display age...

I’m up for the wearing all red thing, i’ll do some of the interviews we have to invite all guys over 18 only so that way it is actually illegal hah.
all we have to do is pretend we’re from a college radio station, and if mall security says anything tell them its for a school project and actually buy food there that way we’re paying customers and have every right to be there.

got a sister?

first post you ever made I agreed with :tup:
not 100% positive if its true or not, but from what I was told I believe in canada if you sue and lose you have to pay the other party for lost wages, and their lawyer fees or something along those lines. We should implicate something along those lines.

Dude we dont wear the red shirts the guys who are coming to see SHEBECK wear red so they feel like tools. Although making beck wear all red and seeing guys run away from him might be funny too.

they should do that here… see frivilous lawsuits drop 10 fold

lol no shit, I can obviously read. I simply said I was all for it, not I was going to buy a super gay richard simmons all red sweatsuit.

just have the fake 15 yr old say she was going to wear a cowboy hat in front of the chinese food place lol and have beck keep his head down and just wear a hoody and don’t look up until they tap him and that would be when we all walk up lol.

ohh I sent “shebeck” a message im waiting to see what it says to me lol.

Word leave it to canada to apply the no diving rule from hockey to real life.

lmao ^^

I think he already did it! lol

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i57/AlbinoMonkeyRat/redshirt.jpg

No fucking way! dude tell me that was your doing beck!

whoa holy shit :tup:

seriously, I took that pic about 10 minutes before I posted it. lol

no, just a major problem with dudes in their 20’s dating 15 year olds.

beck, how old are you anyways? are you even 18 yet? i remember freakin out at XXX’s house party last year cause i just got my state licensure for school counseling, the Man shows up, and here i am partying with your crazy underage ass :lol: