Looks like Russia is already trying to flex some muscles

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081105/ap_on_re_eu/eu_russia_medvedev

"In his first state of the nation speech, Medvedev also blamed the U.S. for the war in Georgia and the global financial crisis. He said he hoped Barack Obama would act to improve relations with Russia —but he did not offer congratulations to the president-elect—

Speaking just hours after Barack Obama was declared the victor in the U.S. presidential election, Medvedev said he hoped the incoming administration will take steps to improve badly damaged U.S. ties with Russia. He suggested it is up to the U.S. — not the Kremlin — to seek to improve relations."

Basically says we don’t really like you and you had better try and make friends with us.

How did you miss this part?!?!

“Russia to deploy missiles near Poland”

They have already warned to nuke them if they allowed the missile shield… that has to be a warning that they would at least invade.

I didn’t understand this article. There was another form of it that made it sound like Russia was excited to possibly improve relations but also said “By the way, we are putting missiles in some countries and aiming them at your missle defense system.”

Star Wars " He doesn’t Like you…I don’t like you either"

“In a separate telegram, he congratulated Barack Obama on his election victory and said he was hoping for “constructive dialogue” with the incoming U.S. president.”

how are we to blame for the war in georgia? WTF

Shouldn’t Obama have great relations with Russia?

I’m mean they are both communist right, or so I was told.

I kiiiiiid.

What was that Biden said about the next president being tested?

who knows… because we support them?

eh, it’s just rhetoric… however, I would like to see us friends with Russia and China in the future. The LAST thing we need is another cold war (or real war)

so you are trying to say that biden is actually working for the kremlin and was foreshadowing his attack of poland on behalf of Russia, utilizing American forces, only to have obama killed, join the USA and russia and become high chancellor of the USSA?

wow. It all makes sense now.

Nice to see you’re picking up what I’m putting down. :tup:

I thought there was some behind the scenes US involvement with that war (in terms of diplomacy not tanks)

Obama should bring Palin on board to have her help deal with the Russians.

^^^ she can see them from her porch.no sneak attacks LOL