We seriously need to go fuck Russia up.

see title.

How is it we haven’t backed Georgia up yet?

why hasn’t anyone else

x2

my money’s on, because we have our own problems?

what did I miss?

Georgia had 2000 troops (almost 10% of their military) in Iraq fighting our retarded war, the least we could do is back them up.

and Italy has said they’re ready to send peacekeepers.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080811/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_russia_georgia

fuck that noise. we need to cap some russkie fuckers.

from now on when i order vodka, kahlua, and milk, i’m calling it a white georgian. lol.

thanks.

and a REAL war would better this country’s economic situation … like after the second world war

ummmm we cant really be fighting 3 wars at one time…but i agree words only go so far

i’m pretty sure the taliban would chill while we shoot russians. :wink:

Team America World Police!!! Can we seriously stop wasting money on pointless wars and focus on Un-fucking our own country?

The only part of Georgia worth saving is Savannah. As far as I’m concerned Atlanta, Athens, Macon, and the rest of that shithole can get as destroyed as the Russians see fit.

x1,386

Hahahaaaa i hope that was sarcasm

i don’t think russia would have the balls to fuck with the ATL.

on top of that, if i saw one damaged waffle house, i’d be down there with automatic weaponry.

Russia would/can fuck us up. Who would save us, The Mexicans and Canuks ?!?!?!

we crush russia in every military stat other than armored vehicles

[QUOTE=ShalerPunk;712909]we crush russia in every military stat other than armored vehicles[/QUOTEand they crush us in the ability to collapse our economy, send the country into anarchy, etc. just by shutting off the oil flow. lol @ us for having a superior army that cant do anything because we cant afford to gas them up.

Predictably, you are the only 3 faggots participating in this thread.