looky at what I got

just got it today. this bad boy only weighs 27pds

sweet yellow cap and foam triangle

nice i always wanted to try circle d. heard lot of good things about them

there suppose to be the best I guess come spring with my built 350 turbo and this 5500 stall in the blazer we will find out.

awesome. how does the craftsmanship look? i have been on their site several times. curious on the results. good luck with it.

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy

I have no complants at all they definately do awesome work. ull definately get ur moneys worth.

pretty

go away

now y would i do that…

because I want u to.

I like turtles

Stalking is illegal in every state, So why dont you quit worring about what someone else is doing and worry about what yourself should be doing. Get a life!!!

wat

http://www.racingconverters.com/converters.html#BILLET

neal chance billet converters are pretty sick

Stalking refers to repeated harassing or threatening behavior by an individual, such as following a person, appearing at a person’s home or place of business, making harassing phone calls, leaving written messages or objects, or vandalizing a person’s property, according to the U.S. Department of Justice Office for Victims of Crime (OVC).
Any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking, but the actual legal definition of stalking varies from state to state according to each state’s laws.

Looks like there are pretty good vehicles out there, and really cool guys working on them to make them look chick and with time the competition is getting hotter day by day thus bringing out better and better wheels out.