lot of progress on the car today

got the exhaust off… what a bitch. air chisel and special tool made it alot easier though!!! I need a catalytic convertor to be emissions friendly so i didn’t finish the exhaust.

i got the head off and got all the stuff to put it back together just need to sand down everything and make it all pretty like… I am thinking this will all wait till monday.

everything looked good when i took off the head except the head gasket was definitely leaking. oh well. it explains for the occasional white smoke though…

:hsdance: :itr41:

Cool Deal. Use “cookies” To Clean The Head/block Surface. Just Make Sure That U Clean Out All Surfaces— This May Require Blowing Out Some Coolant/oil From The Holes. And If U Use Motor Oil To Torque Headstuds, I Wanna Say It Is 85 Ft. Lbs As Opposed To 65 Ft Lbs W/ Arp Moly

where do i get cookies? and yeah i am going to blow out all the shit. my buddy has a portable air compressor that he can bring over

Local Auto Parts Place. Looks Like A Sanding Disc/brillo Pad/ Sponge That Goes On The End Of A Die Grinder. Get A Soft Disc, As U Dont Want To Gouge The Head, Just Clean It. Figure 3 Discs Will Clean The Head And Block.

I Will Pulling An All Nighter Tonight, Call If U Need Anything.

i am done working on it for today. i will start again on monday. my back has been bothering me so i need to stop for a lil. thanks though

your almost back together to race blayner and the prizm of death