Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

nah. dont worry about it though. not a mans race, didnt hit 200 tonight

oo thats a shame.

:lol yeah the FFS is crazy in my car now! it takes advantage of all the flywheel momentum and makes the car do a rolling launch on every shift.

car sure likes to pop flames.

Tonight ended up being a bar night. Ill be out tomorrow.

jay your car looks/sounds amazing. i didnt get a chance to introduce myself tonight but if you’re out tomorrow night ill see if i can track you down

Good runs Jay! I’m assuming you were on pump gas, right?

I’m gonna come out tonight. Trying to get a splash of race fuel in the car so I can run my high octane tune.

That was a good time but no one has a video camera on them ever since we don’t plan these races ahead of time

Yup. There was still a little 116 in the tank though. The car should run better once we fix the uppipe leak. I put a new gasket in just so I could take the car out last night and I think the gasket was completely burned up by the time I got to the lot.

I am def happy with the results then…considering you make more at the wheels then I make at the crank and mine is a heavy pig, lol. We’ll have to go again when you have you flange fixed and I have my n2o filled. Your car is bad ass! FFS is intense.

I bet the S4 traps 120+ as it sits! I went 124 on the pump gas map.

I need to change my plugs too. I heard some misfires :confused: if swapping the plugs helps, it will be the last time I put a copper plug in my car. They die after like 1000 miles.

120mph would be awesome for my car as it sat. Last year I trapped 121.5 with a 50 shot, so maybe with the few possible power mods I did this year I could pull that off without the N2O. Can’t wait for the track to see what it will run esp with the 75 shot. I’m shooting for a low 11, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. Need some nasty tires like you have and some light wheels would be nice as well but we’ll see.

When we were on South Pearl, Jay had a huge afterfire out his exhuast and everyone outside the bars were screaming cause they thought a gun went off :rofl
Awesome runs by the way! I’m glad I got to see them. :excited

you mean backfire? wtf is an afterfire… and we dont need any references to you know who.

afterfire is used to describe the popping on a downshift

yup, My jetta does that:lol mostly on the 4th to 5th upshift, its pretty violent.

It should do it all the time when I go catless

My car pops some flames from time to time. Noice.

it is niiiice

:lol that’s hilarious