Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

were you the one doin a rowing motion at a purple camaro sat night after a briskfull run wit a stang???

But I stay in the back like a good Obama supporter.
Unlike Rosa Parks in his Civic Si in the front blocking Camaro’s from doing their thang.

if they knew how to act right it wouldnt be an issue. bunch of idiots

it was this kid ,retard does that shit again ill hit em ,

probably

oh wow, I chuckled

I’ll wear my GHS lacrosse windbreaker this weekend so I can be singled out :excited

I have no response that was pretty good.
I blocked zero cars, we were behind the camaros the whole time and charles was miles behind us so he has no clue. Joey even said we blocked nobody when we returned to the lot but apparently his mind has changed.

ha no I didn’t. You didn’t block the car I was in, but you were right behind us I know that.

Yeah i thought chuck was blocking you guys.

Nobody blocks fonda, he’ll do 150 on the shoulder no problem

Wat. He’s talking about you :rofl

good thing the quad -4 didn’t hit up the highway, it woulda been a short life =/

no it was you ,cause it was you or some other retard makin a rowing motion out the window as i was tryin to get up next to the stang

:rofl

without a doubt

not like it was a secret

how does this apply? theres nothing he could have done with the information “bobby falcone” :facepalm and its not like i randomly said your name, he point blank asked me “who was the kid driving the green civic?” joey and chuck probably said the same exact thing but just lied to you when you asked them if they told the po-lice

speakin of which, i gotta upload a couple videos from saturday.

negative I was with chuck we were behind the camaro and next to the mustang

you got the run???stang and camaro

lol, actually the detective came to my car and said “well your buddy in the Altima already told us your buddy Falcone took off”…:haha