Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

im goin with dukeladuke

Saw that car too, wouldn’t mind getting yanked by it. It’s SICK.

I’m not dumb, I never said who it was, just what the car looked like. Now prepare to be scammed on that shift knob.

me and nicole will be swingin thru prolly :slight_smile:

ill be out in prolly half hour

Don’t worry there were people there at 7:30PM when I drove by earlier
what fuckin losers

http://www.10-75.net/imagesiv/DSC_7328%20copy.jpg

The sickest marked cop car is probably the C6 Z06 that the Troopers have up North, sickest unmarked I’d say is probably either CPD’s black CTS4 or they’re old Benz they used to have.

Oh and the Troopers new Tahoes are fucking BADASS!! They’re lowered like 2" in the back for the highway. Also one of the more badass police cruisers for sure.

WHAT??? i need to see the c6z!!!

Adam, u pussy

Yea Adam you pussy

Shady, your right…for 5 years, yes, even before it got so bad there, people wanted to change. Sometimes cause where they lived…CP people like the park and ride, Scotia /Glenville/Sch people like scotia Dunkin… and so on.

I know that until something bad happens, this will be the place most call home. I’ll visit other locations periodically, but overall, the location rocks… the punks suck and we have alot of them at the moment.

What? lol

Contradicts your post in the other thread about “new people” always being good. Either way, the styles are different anyway. I think most of the PR Crew like to do roll-ons anyway, so why bother with McDonalds. I’d welcome some loss of people, but honestly wouldnt want you to be one of them…even though u need to stop driving with your foot on the clutch!

Pussy

Buy a car

You buy a car

I dun wanna…lol

Me either

Draw!

:facepalm