Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

They raced down, turned around raced back up, then down again, but its whatev, its done. Lukcily they werent too loud…

Yeah, he should be joining on here. Cant wait to see that thing next week:excited Hes bringin the slicks. I think he wants to try nick again from a dig. I think N on spray and C on slicks should be a damn good run!

get that cutout off yet or what?

or fast. Did the speed limit get broken?

:lol Touche

They were prolly doin 95-105 or so

dont know if your looking for a daily but Denooyer has 2 cobra’s right now. They are both 01’s I believe. 1 is a red rag top and the other is a black hard top.

Sure looked slower where we were watching from

Hmm…

Is the hardtop clean? Ya know the mileage/price?

Shoulda seen us sitting at the line waiting for traffic to clear. Felt like they were CRAWLING!!

I believe it only had like 28k on it. It was red, black top…01 Cobra. Not sure on the price.

Hmm, i’ll hafta go check that out, thanks man:thumbup

my bad…not 28k…found the red one on craigslist…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=256867009&dealer_id=1374338&car_year=2001&doors=&systime=&listingCounter=0&model=MUST&adModel=MUST&search_lang=en&style_flag=1&start_year=1999&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=25&min_price=&rdm=1238355101891&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&listingPriority=20&keywords_display=&end_year=2002&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&adBodyStyle=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&address=12151&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&adMake=FORD&max_price=&awsp=false&adClassSeries=&make=FORD&seller_type=d&num_records=100&cardist=15

and the black one…the black one has 30k on it and they want the same price as the red one that has 60k )16,000)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=259797863&dealer_id=1374338&car_year=2001&rdm=1238355101891&model=MUST&num_records=100&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1999&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=FORD&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=d&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=12151&advanced=&end_year=2002&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=15&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

why u lookin at cobras fag

The red drop top at Denooyer is a Terminator 03-04

I figured since dave wont run me, I can have one of my buddys grab one for a test drive and I can run that LOL

no seriously, we stopped in there because they have a purple GTO my girlfriend wanted to look at.

no its not…that ones long gone

this one is a 01…look at the link I posted above.

Black one looks pretty sick, id prolly offer em liek 12K for it though. I sold my 04 Mach for 16,XXX

in person the black one is much nicer then the red. I dont convertibles tho.

Yeah, im not a huge vert fan, unless its a saleen speedster

Gotta test the shot and pull my exhaust off for next weekend…

Youre pulling the exhaust?? :excited

Call me when you do this, i gotta be there:lol