Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

They have a 99/01 Cobra drop top there as well, seen it there before. Had a big cobra shift knob too, and i took it off and threw it in the snow LOL

great.

looking for a terminator? scared dave is gonna walk you?

You guys should get married lol

nah im good.

hardly…do you have selective reading skills??

I was there because they had a purple A4 GTO my girlfriend wanted to look at.

and im not scared of shit. How about you man up and get your car out on the road so I can walk you. Your so fast to talk about other peoples rides but not your own.

A6? they are 6 speed autos now, sweeettt…

man up? i didnt realize waiting on parts is my fault. and if your car runs anything like it did against nick on pump, im not worried :ninja

I thought I read one of his posts saying the 4 door Integra was his but maybe Im wrong

no thats brooks with the silver 4 door

I mistyped…check what I said. I edited it.

good, then I guess you shouldnt have shit for excuses when its atleast driveable to line up with me.

yea i know you typo’d but im faster than ninja edits., also that GTO has been there for a while, can probably talk them down a bunch

and sorry i dont street race, but ill gladly meet you at LVD.

i dunno if your still with the small port but theres an aeb for sale i saw locally for 350.

sounds good. I would atleast break 13’s before I wouldnt be worried.

umm from what i remember from talking/hearing brett saying a few things…

You dont stand a chance

i dont need an AEB. im done with the car

yup because i ran my car hard last year and had great success with the old tranny and axles. thanks for the suggestion.

I hope thats the case…

but talking and acting are 2 different things.

Anyone stands a chance at any given time

had to get a new turbo this year, so a few plans changed, but 400hp, 2800lb. should be a good time

also had to do a little upkeep on the daily driver, so DR’s have to wait… DD before mod car.

Your axles and tires will hate you :lol

so about the same as the 380whp SI I just ran that I just so happen to “stood a chance against”