lot tonight ?

Just cruzed through.Not to many people out

Yeah Frank I saw you, waved my hands but you didnt stop:’(

I was there for a little bit, then I left for a minute and came back and it was raining…F that shit.

quick in retard standards :slight_smile:

lol jk

hardy har har

Yea I thought I saw you. I was in the daully,and that thing is a bitch to fit in one parking spot so I didn’t stop.I will probably be there tonight with the civic though.

weather seemed to fuck it all up for tonight.
It was bright and sunny until I hit exit 20 of the thruway coming home tonight and then gray skies and rain.

looks like it is gonna be ok ,lets see i may go out if no rain …last night sucked wit the mickeys on.lololol

I heard it raining after 10 after I went to bed last night. Still wet here but not raining now.
I might go out if other people do. I dont feel like going and having it just be PR’s and high school kids.

so whats up?id nuttin goin on im goin out to beat on the truck in the woods

Nothing really. Still debating heading out tonight.

I feel sorry for that poor truck.

i may go to the lot ,truck got run pretty good earlier today wit my son

Where are you going offroading with the truck?

Call me if you decide to head out. Its not raining here.

i just talked to steve “mcfluffy” and he said its the garbge bag chick and crew that are there now

thats it? Not worth it then. I dont want to hang out with thunder thighs and he inbred friend with the colorado. Maybe check in around 10.

I’ll be down soon…

Was empty at 9:30

im sure it will be ,to damp out

count me out I was out about an hour ago and there was cops EVERYWHERE i saw at least 10 in the short trip i took

yea i just got home, if anyone decides to go lemme know im bored as fuck

i saw 4 on the way home and i only live a mile from work!