The lot tonight. Thursday 4/23

I’m gonna swing down there at some point. Anyone gonna be out? I know its gonna be ~40* tonight, but I have nothing better to do…

wish i could buddy but i got one wikid vacum leak i need to find b4 tomorrow nite…cuz im deff goin out tomorrow nite…weather its fixed or not lol

its fucking freezing out with the wind

fuck this wind shit. Im not even looking forward to taking my dog for a walk tonight.

The wind has been nuts today, I could feel it pushing my car :lol

What time are you thinking Jim? I’d swing down for a bit

Prob 9-9:30… If I’m not there, I’m at mobil hanging out with drew until some people start coming out of the woodwork…

I’m gpnna head out that way now because I’m too lazy to dry and quick-d my car… I’ll be at mobil for a lil bit… Holler at me

<-- is on beer #4 :excited

Omg so cool!

lol

Chris, you’re an alcoholic bro :rofl

I saw your car at Mobile Jim, i was on teh way back from school.

shut your mouth

lol at everyone thinking it was cold tonight. did u guys not grow up in the northeast?

dude, it was chilly out. Not about to catch a cold when it’s about to be 80*+ lol
plus I had work to do that’s due tomorrow.
I came out to get my nightly dose of vtak.

I put the hammer down for about 3 seconds in my car tonight… nothing liek making a 40 minute round trip to the lot on C12… :Idiots

U should of called me, I got bored cleanin and polishing. I would of road shot gun!

sonofabitch!

Joey, the cold doesnt make you sick numbnuts

And jim but the C12 smellsssss soooo good

anyone going tonight?

I’m sure there will be a ton of people there tonight… I’m willing to bet that a bunch of the classic muscle car guys will be out tonight as well.