lots of parts for sale

the motor is fawked in the cavy so everything is being sold.

from the inside out

safc - $100

toms motorsports racing seats in black, 2 of them on brackets with sliders -$400

meth injection - $150

msd dis2 wired up with idi cover - $250

nvg t550 tranny with spare that has no 1st gear, spec stg4 clutch lightened flywheel, jackshaft, custom bracket for isuzu cables. clutch and flywheel have approx 7500km - $800 just tranny -$350

complete turbo kit, t304b turbo, log manifold, greddy type rs bov, ati fmu, johnnyracecar.com fmic 30x8x3, all charge pipes, silicone couplers and t clamps, down pipe, full 3 inch mandrel axhaust with 40 series flowmaster and hig flow cat, 190 lph blazer pump, evrything you need minus the injectors, the fmu has approx 1000 km of driving and the fuel pump has even less than that and ill also throw in the modified rebar to fit the intercooler and if need be the front bumper -$4000

blitzz electronic boost controller, baught it about 1.5 years ago and like the motor it only has about 7500 km of use on it -$350

suspension time
ive got a set of apex springs mounted on kyb agx struts, id prefer to sell these last and just before im ready to get rid of the shell. struts and spring -$850
suspension combo for those with none, convertable front strut bar, rsm race rear strut bar, a tire bar i made for the sub frame which dramatically improves your steering control, springs and struts, and installed urethane contorl arm bushings, your getting both control arms in thie deal with the bushings installed, these were done in may of this year. evreything mentioned above-$1050

225/50/16 hankook ventus rs2 mounted on black beretta wheels, the rims arent in the best shape as the previous owner wasnt a smart man. the tires have a little less use than the motor, approx 6000 km on them and they have around 90-95% tread left on them. this is a very soft tire, 200 tread wear wit a stiff sidewall and all the reviews youve read about them are true. theyre extremely grippy and the hotter they get the better theyve worked for me. -$600

ho quad 4 injetors - $50

84 pound injectors from precision turbo, brand new nevr installed. -$300

once i get the motor apart ill know what happened with it, hopefully its a top end problem, if thats the case ill sell the bottom end. any misc items let me know.

turbocav@hotmail.com is the best way to reach me

im located just outside of niagara falls ontario

pics of SAFC and seats?

pm a # ill take the meth inj if I can see a pic

meth and safc are gone, i havent had a chance to update the list here but i did make a webpage for all the stuff, so4x4.com/cavy.html

that site has pictures of everything

all prices are in cdn funds aswell