Louie from Baldwin/Irwin

Hey everyone,

My name is Louie and I am from the Baldwin and Irwin area (parents divorced). I acquired a 1971 Mustang Convertible a few years back, tore it apart and kind of got too busy to finish it.

For a daily driver I have a 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL. I currently have a open element air filter and custom full exhaust and me and my Father just finished repainting it. In the future I plan to rebuild the motor, or buy a new shortblock and twin turbo it with a 5 or 6 speed getrag converted to FWD. I also plan on installing some coilovers in the future.

I also love to go boating (wakeboarding, skiing, tubing), listen to music, play drums, and just about anything with cars.

Anyhow, I hope to attend some local meets (3SI.org as well as pittspeed.com) and have found out about this site through talking to people as well as myspace. Well hope to meet some of you soon!

welcome:beer:

hey i seen u on 3si. welcome here

Thanks for the welcome guys!

P.S. What is your name on 3Si? You going to the meet at the Mills tonight?

greekpower on 3si as well lol. Names Louie as well haha.

nah no meets really for me tonight I will go to star light cruise tho in wexford. but no 3/s’s driving it cause both have been down for awhile now.

Haha that’s awesome. We’ll have to make some meets together sometime :bigthumb:

welcome

Kind of a side note, did you ever get around to finding a place to corner balance your car? Just wondering about that thread you had over on 3Si.

well that place does do it. they charged i think 120 for me to do the adjustments for a hour or 240 if they did all the adjustments per hour. wihch is expensive.

hi

welcome

whats up louie

Sounds like you have some nice plans for your 3000GT.

Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and hey Victor haha I was wondering if you posted that before or after we met:tounge:

welcome

welcome

Welcome

hey louie its zack welcome to the forum