lovers and haters of Redline/Howard post here

why is that?

thats how i roll. i wont go out of my way to do it, but luckily my sister lives right near redline and its by the highway, so its on my way

Yeah! That’ll show em! FWD!! WOO!

FWD? and im not trying to prove anything, otherwise id buy a BMW.

Yeah!

Literally just LOLd at work.

redlines quote was $400 more then the 3 other quotes I got from such as www.sickspeedperformance.com and http://www.neweraperformanceparts.com/ and another big time shop out in Mass. (forgot the name off the top of my head)

its local business. support the locals!..

thats kinda what i was thinking, burn out past 1000 hp vettes in a vw, hahah OK!!!

as for Howard, he is a wizard, extremely good at what he does, and even though most of the idiots on here dont wanna believe it, Howard WORKS WITH vette doctors!!! They were tuning together at corvettes of car. Headers are a pretty straight forward install, yours would be no different as its prolly the 120000000 vette he did headers on.

He wont be doing the burnouts in a VW.

GOOD, a stock GTO isn’t gonna really prove anything either.

I think the driver plays a significant role in it as well… if you get your car dyno tuned in the middle of summer then go out in the winter when it’s 10 degrees out with the same tune and do a bunch of pulls then yeah, its going to eventually blow up. lol

The past exhaust installs I have seen I would go with ECS

i have talked to a lot of people the past few days about howard a im gonna be needin a tune for the marro soon ,i think he got his shit straight tune wise ,ill prolly give him a rip again when the car is ready

idk, but last time i checked. He didnt tune LT1’s. Didnt have the software.

he did not long ago

I dunno he tunes the cars way to rich which bugs me. You dont need that much fuel when you have an all motor set up.

what kind of power did richies car end up making after it was tuned and shit? who tuned it?

he’s got the Black WS6 right?

He had it tuned before the cam and it made 340 some thing

The only fact is this thread is that some people like Redline, and some people don’t.
Like it or not Howard has more brain capacity than 95% of the people here, one of the smartest people I have ever met, seriously, as said before, he is a bit of a Wizard.
No, this doesn’t make him the best tuner or the tuner for “you”. ALL these shop tuners know each other and share info… ummm, they have a forum too!!! Quality of tune isn’t the question, thats mastered by most of the shops mentioned for LSX’s by now. The question is who do you LIKE, TRUST and where do they fit within availability and COST.

This is not a shout out… it’s just laying it open to understand.

Richies was probably done by Slowhawk at DEZ Racing.