lovers and haters of Redline/Howard post here

but hes talking about doing burnouts in front of the mans shop of whos nuts he hangs off of :rofl:rofl

Well then in that case we better kill Brett! o wait, Howard is a Wizard so he will just cast a spell on bretts axels or something. cuz u know, 180hp VW are a force to be reckon wif!

exclamation point!!!

I dont think howard has to cast a spell on bretts axles, that !!!180hp!!! is enough to kill them :haha

shit ur right. then i guess we have to just resort to watching Tony kick Bretts ass.

wait, wat?

ps: i loled at the above statement.

We may have an idea on what is causing the death shake.How did you break the 4wd already

:rofl:rofl:rofl

this is too funny…

the only thing i didnt like when i went there is the fact that he charged me 400 dollars more than Dave (DSG Cobra) for the same shit, PLUS he put Dave’s exhaust and X pipe on too! wtf

other than that… i’ll let tony and the other guy argue about mopeds and VW’s lol

No body is swinging off anyones nuts, the fact of the matter is, Howard does know what he is doing. Yah i like his work and obviously it works. My car is a prime example. I like how all the cars there are kept inside, have plastic protective tape all over everything , the staff is knowledgeable and its worth the piece of mind when i drop off my 80k dollar car not to have to worry about people joy riding, cobbing, etc.

also, no one said anything about kicking anyones ass!? Im sure as hell not scared but what does that have to do with me thinking its gay doing FWD burn outs by 1000 hp cars…

Yeah!

so would it not be gay if he were in a 1001whp rwd viper? just askin

I dont think it would.

Course Vipers are my enemy.

that makes 2 of us. and who made 1000hp there? i heard through the grapevine howard made in the 700hp range with his built TT z06…

impressive, but… wheres the 1000hp at?

also last i checked guilderland avenue is rotterdams, not howards. so its fair game in my book…

180hp hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaahah !!!

ok ok so u made 181hp

if im lucky. im thinking more around 150.:wink:

he only put the midpipe on, I put the catback on myself

he told me 175 for a full retune in the spring, needless to say ill be going there. even if his dyno reads high

gotta crank that wastegate on that k03 man spike like 45 psi and hold 15

yeah its a hoss. throw some race juice in the tank, and hope for 160whp… gonna be FAST !! !! !! !!!

y are they your enemy? i would be more worried about a certain C5 around the area. bwahahaha