low and can tow

when i was looking to buy my GTI, i was also looking at used Dodge’s with the Cummins/6speed. sometimes i wish i had gotten a truck instead. i didnt need a Dually at all. but did find a sweet 2500 cummins reg axle, it was a reg cab, reg bed, 4wd, 6speed 24v Cummins. pretty dope truck

i want one in a dually so bad!!! sick trucks!

I’d love a Powerstroke/Cummings 03+ truck. White, black wheels. Sick/

i think i want something rediculous… flat balck with bright green or bright orange wheels. slammed.

I fucking love dually’s

Me too :lol

Highest quality pics I could find

crazy shift knob.

The matching rear hitch plug is pretty nuts too… I’d hate to bump into that

IT’S CUMMINS YOU MOTHER FUCKER, NO G.

http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/files/images/cummins-turbodiesel.jpg

Holy shit, was bugging me :rofl

^ yes thank you was going to post the same thing, all bryan can think about is someone cummings all over his face

You went too far Michelle.

That shift knob appears sharp.

sit on it and let us know haha

This Michelle/Bryan thing is just too much :rofl :rofl :rofl

Dude, I saw this thing in person in Houston Texas last week. Hands down sickest truck I’ve ever seen. The details are ridiculous and those spikes all over the truck are seriously fucking sharp as hell! lol We were checking out the truck when Mad Mike came out to move it. He is a really chill cat. He had just picked the truck up 30 mins before hand… He started it and lifted and raised it for us too! It was fucking awesome.

And then I raced a yellow C5 vette and blew their doors off in my Viper. I talked to them after I raced them for a little while they are cool too.