low and can tow

I came everywhere

Looked up some info about this truck… Makes a claimed 750hp 1000+ ftlbs, wheels are 24", the emblems are custom machined pieces to read SRT666 like many suspected. Seems pretty badass for sure.

24inch big rig wheels have got to be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ because the standard 22.5 configuration isnt cheap.

yea i hear ya. atleast we’ll have some better cars this yr with matt powers s14,mad mikes rx8 and dai’s LS2 swapped 240. i know you need the big name factory backed rides and all but i liked it when it first started and they all ran aggressive wheels and kits. i guess i’ll just have to stick with grassroots pro am to get my fix.

thats one thing i like about mad mike, he is still about aggressive wheels and kits, and running his cars low. i was really happy when it was announced that jtp was gonna be running in his fc again but then he changed cars like a week after. was upset after that.

wouldnt change a damn thing

only thing i would change is to have it towing the 4-rotor fd instead :lol

is this a cummins or gas jobber?

^im going to guess a gasoline truck based on the srt badges
but this is a sick truck

If the above is true, I’d say diesel.

It’s a cummings, and a fucking SICK one at that.

It looks like the back two are 24’s, but the fronts do look like the big rig duceduce-n-a-halfs.

I like the dualies that have 22 or 24" by mega wide out back to fill the fenders but still stay one tire.

Tq should be a bit higher…if it’s makin750

squirt!!!

id have to agree cummins make massive amounts of torque!

here you go… claimed 1500ftlbs

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ebaymotors/Dodge-Ram-3500/260551121319

It’s manual AND went for only &40k?!?!? :excited

Fuck me, that boat is so sick it’s towing. Wonder if the HQ pics are anywhere.

no way man. Texas plates. them texas boys love Cummins trucks.

I’d rock a Cummings hard. They are awesome trucks.