trading SRT?

well i am kinda board of the SRT of lately. havent been driving much at all 1500 miles in past 4 months and its my daily driver.

i just purchased a CR250 dirtbike and i need a truck. well i went to the local dealership and saw a base model 05 V-6 6spd dakota with 1600 miles on it and kinda liked it took it for a test drive and it rides remarkibly nice and had enough power to get me around that town. just wondering if i should do it.

mine has 13,700 miles on it and i can yank the stage one ecu, stage 2 WG, and my needs wings down pipe. that means an extra 4-500 for me also. they said that it would end up costing me around 550 that is after taxes and transfer and everything.

now i dont know if i want to do this. but i would like a truck so that i can tow my bike around and have more versitility. what ya guys think? thanks.

anyone have a new dakota or a fairly new dakota that wants to trade. must be manual tranny and an ext. cab. thats all i really need 4x2 or 4x4 doesnt matter

http://www.autouplinkusa.com/FindVehicle1.cfm?object=show&autoid=14470772&Type=U&MaxYear=2007&Make=Dodge&Model=Dakota&sort=PhotoTagId%20Desc&maxrows=50&DealerId=6546&lang=en

http://www.autouplinkusa.com/FindVehicle1.cfm?object=show&autoid=14367372&Type=U&MaxYear=2007&Make=Dodge&Model=Dakota&sort=PhotoTagId%20Desc&maxrows=50&DealerId=6546&lang=en

http://www.autouplinkusa.com/FindVehicle1.cfm?object=show&autoid=14445090&Type=U&sort=PhotoTagId%20Desc&maxrows=50&DealerId=6546&lang=en

i pulled my bike easily behind my vw. and i have half the hp you do.

have you considered a beater s10 or something? you might be able to find something like that for the same $500 you are going to spend in transfer fees… and you’d get to keep your car.

i want something nice. dont want a POS sittin infront of my house. and i cant afford my car and another truck that is like 6 grand. i would have to sell the neon anyway. damn them cuttin my hours back to 50 hours a week.

I have an 03 Dakota 2wd v6 X Cab but its automatic. Oh well.

When my dad was looking for a new truck we looked at the Dakotas and I really didn’t like them at all. Both the Frontier and the Tacoma are pretty nice, and I was fairly impressed with the power in both of them.

If you end up selling that downpipe, let me know, I might be interested.

that one has a dual exhaust and the 4.7L v8 :naughty:

Hey I work at the auto mall in washington. We changed to hyundia from dodge in 04 and have a silver 4x4 ext cab dakato with like 1500 miles on it thats being sold as a never tilted car so it would be cheap…

I know, i was looking at it yesterday

[QUOTE=flyinglow57]i want something nice. dont want a POS sittin infront of my house. QUOTE]u already have one sitting in front of the house mac :moon:

na it sits in my garage. :finger2: i think i am gonna try to talk then into dead even trade after taxes and then take the money from the computer and wastegate and down pipe and buy a set of wheels. cause steelies are cuttin it for me.

well if u have a few places in mind to ride and think youll get use out of the CR, then i can see what u r sayin. just keep in mind that the weather can effect how often u ride and u have to figure in time it takes to load the bike, get to where u r riding and all that. also, if none of your buddies r around to go wih u, u might not want to go alone. so unless u r riding right from your back yard into some slags or trails, thats something to consider, whereas u can take ur car out and blast it around whenever. just somethin to consider, but i will also say that riding mx is one of the most fun things ever.

let me know where you trade it mac

shultz ford in wexford has a 04 ranger 5spd 3.0 V6 with 10 k miles for $11400

if you do that let me know. I might know someone that could be interested in them…

well friday the car is gone. im gettin the truck friday. and this is at CIII dodge. i have the WG. downpipe and stage one computer also i have a cali car cover for it also. but i had them make it so that i could use it with out a wing. so it has to be for a neon with out a wing.

once you have a truck you don t go back… unless … your a pussy…

cars will only be beater’s or toys

OMG, i cant believe you just did that

youre worse then mike, youll be back to a quick ride i garrenty that

you’ll regret it soon enough