gettin scared

well my truck has less then a day left its at 9250 right now. i know it goes up alot in the last hour or so but it hasnt moved in like 3 days.

the researve is at 13000 wich is right around trade in/lease turn in. so im hopein it goes up about 4 g’s in the next 22+ hours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4620870765

so i can get a nice ls1 Z

why did you sell the neon to get a truck to sell?

to get a Z, that he will prob. sell

WS6>srt4>camaros

fixed for ya

^^^ thanks man, it means alot to me

didnt you just buy this truck not to long ago? how much did you pay for it?

shoulda bought my 03 dakota 2wd club cab for 9,500 instead of new :doh:

why in the hell would you buy something that holds no value what so ever if you wernt going to keep it ??? :bash:

Just take the hit and move on if you want rid of it.

if u need me to bump it i will … im with you i swtich cars cause im never satisified…

14hours and 50 minutes till you realize why you don’t buy domestics

haha

why the fuck dont u close ur whole!!! :jerkit: :jerkit:

dude shut up …you take shit WAY to personally.

yeah i will never own jap crap. but i know for sure i will never own a slow 2wd truck with out owning a fast car. i really like the truck. but i cant afford the truck and a newer Z28. if i could afford both, i would definatley keep the truck.

should have just held onto the srt for another two-three months and sold that. im prob gonna take a hit of 2 or so grand but hey. its something that i want and need.

i will keep the f-body as long as i can. i would still have my blue one if it wasnt for a jack ass in a black explorer. :bash:

I don’t think you realize who you are speaking too

11,000+ its movin up. :slight_smile: 9 hours to go

stfu you little faggot!!! who the fuck do you think you are running youre mouth like that? you drive a fucking pos list of cars

no he doesnt realize who he was speaking to. hes a tool that is so far up his imports ass to realize shit

because its my livly hood u little :tool: bag!!