Low to Mid 40's next week!!! W00T!!!

way too far. definently crossed a line in there somewhere.

Rules were made to be broken…Boundaries were meant to be pushed…lines were meant to be crossed…all is fair in love and war…if you cant be honest with yourself, who can you be honest with?

gross

back to the topic. today might be cold as balls, but i was just working outside and it is downright beautiful. wish i were skiing actually, with the sun out and the temp it is, the snow would be great.

i can’t wait to go pantsless

Dont you hate pants?

lol at this thread… 2turboz had me laughing

http://photos11.flickr.com/12679568_5cd1a68edb.jpg

sweet ven diagram

this cold weather sucks :frowning:

Jealous…:stuck_out_tongue:

lol this reminded me…didn’t someone on here recommend one time to have a ny speed car wash? i just pictured a bunch of dudes having a car wash. :gay2:

40s aren’t that warm

http://phsoccergossipboard.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/boys.jpg.w300h225.jpg

Woohoo perfect skateboarding weather. Hopefully it doesnt rain like it says in the forecast. Daylight savings time too, Fuck yea!

rain = clean roads | clean roads = cruising

Thats a fucking heatwave considering the weather we’ve been having. People will be out walking around everywhere, jogging, no jackets, and everyones in a good mood. Then when it’s 45 degrees on October, everyone has 10 layers on and bitches about the cold.:lolsign:

I work outside all day so this will be great, but the summer whips still wont be out till at least April.

If we don’t get mid 40’s I am going to be very upset with this thread and might be forced to move.

It’s sad to think 40’s are warm.

so yeah, i went to an autoX last week here, and fixed my rocking c5 seats today, and checked out the beach last week, and pretty much trip over my cock wherever i go

wow that post even made my unborn children feel awkward for a second

eesh

Eh, whatever…

Just when I am really getting into snowboarding it gets warm… eh…

although it is good for getting the outside of myhouse ready to have pictures taken by the realtor in 2 weeks…

Other than that, eh, whatever… My summer toy is torn apart, I don’t have the funds to re-assemble it, nor get the other summer toy I’m probably going to get…

I really don’t care about good weather right now… Once my house sells and i find a new job either here in b’lo or preferably in NC, then I’ll celebrate good weather… With a new truck and new bike…