hahahahahahh, it never gets old

colddddddddddddd

i was at the beach last week :frowning:

:smiley: dont be jelous:D

windows down, car wash in my drive way, cant waitttttttttttttttttt

fuck, just when i get my second sled back from the shop ready to go :bloated:

oh yeah? Hope you develop the worst case of hemroids :smiley: j/k

second? what did you buy?

Temps will be all over the place for me.

My travel schedule starting Thurs.

3/8-3/11 Las Vegas
3/12 Buffalo
3/13-3/14 Charlotte
3/15-3/18 Atlanta
3/19-3/20 Charlotte
3/21-3/22 NYC
3/23-3/25 Bristol, TN
3/26 Buffalo

Ugh…

so everybody is actually believing the weathermen into next week? They said the same thing about 40’s today, last week.

Getting my car back on teh road soon…wooooot. Then I’ll have something to wash lmao.

opening the pool on the 14th worrrrd

LOL

:word:

now all this week until saturday is going to be balls cold.

yeah it was 1 degree with a -25 wind chill, im not thinking spring right now

I think it is 4 degrees out at my house…That doesnt make me think spring…it makes me think thermal underwear, fleece blankets, northface parka, hot chocolate, staying indoors, and for some strange reason…ice cream comes to mind.

that’s because when i shit on your chest this morning, you said it was sooo cold it reminded you of soft serve chocolate ice-cream. Remember now?

fuck kevin o’connell. i was soo looking forward last thursday to it being in the 40’s and sunny (like he said it would be) then when it got to thursday it was snowing and freezing out. jerk. so im not getting my hopes up for this week again.

Oooooo…I thought that was just one of the most pleasant realistic dreams ever…I think my favorite part was when you made me stand up and it ran all down the front of my body…and you put your finger on my lips and looked deep into my eyes and said “shhhhhh, it will be alright” and you led me to the shower and bathed me with dove soap and a loufa…:dreamy: