So is all the snow gone for the season?

its been pretty warm the last few days and there’s nothing in the forecast except sun or rain.

no more boarding?

I went skiing on Sunday and the conditions were great at Bristol (NY), I don’t see any reason why there isn’t another week of snow sports left.

I put my summer rims on the mark :smiley:

I was boarding on Sunday - actually down the street from Bristol.

It’s fading fast today, however.

time for golf

I’ve been contemplating this all day long. I’m going to give it until the end of the month.

^^^^ this makes me very happy. Nothing like going golfing after work and enjoying a few beers.

summer can not come soon enough…while it wasnt a terrible winter at all im just ready for 70 degrees and sunny…

Summer rims/tires are going on the gto tonight. The 10 day forecast is showing 40’s and that gets us all the way to the 18th. I doubt we’ll get too much sticking snow after that.

We will get the one snow in the beginning of April we always get when I get home from spring break. Beyond that hopefully we’re done.

<~~~~ Joe. My user account has aids right now.

This thread is making me all teary eyed… and it has nothing to do with the weather…

i love you guys

*runs away sniffling

I dislocated my shoulder doing a rodeoflip.

Fuck you, snow!

best user name ever

NOT section is taking off aye?

72* here today :stuck_out_tongue:

Joe, yours too? mines fubar (boardjnky4)

Don’t worry, someone will fuck up the cross border off topic soon enough. Night crew should be punching the clock in a few hours.

lol it’s so true

no canadian jokes in here though…

i kid i kid

Yeppers… I have no access to anything on any site.
To make matters worse nyspeed is blocked at work. I was hitting it through the IP based backdoor before but now the server changed and there is no equivalent. Looks like I’m relegated to Network OT and talking about Nissans which I know nothing about other than wanting a G37.

Working on it with the monkey now…

yeah i don’t doubt it.

however, there has to be a short-leash on baddies in the near term simply to allow focus for more important issues

hmm, I hope there is some left on foxfire the 28th. Ill be out of town until then and I really want to ride once more this year

ITS GOING, GOING AND GONE ? Go skiing/boarding before its to late. Went last week again, beautiful weather.