So is all the snow gone for the season?

Thank GOD! I hate winter. Early spring hooraaay.

Can’t wait until I take the 240 back on the road… but I have to finish up my lights project before any of that happens. No lights now.

I’m also contemplating of putting the bodykit on… really hating the banged up stock fenders, front bumper, paint stripped sideskirts, banged up rear fenders LOL… I DO have a secret plan for it and hopefully it’ll look as good as I hope it will :slight_smile: Only prob will be fitting rear over fenders as I want to cut out the rear metal all together… but I can’t do that by myself… and I want to avoid just riveting over. Hmm…

Got quite a bit of plans for the summer … can’t wait to take her to the track again.

I am super mega gega happy for early spring though :slight_smile: Less shitty driving happening on the roads. As soon as there is a itsy bitsy bit of snow people just randomly become handicapped and retarded while driving and ten accidents a day happen.

Winter sucks. Its just depressing.

summer needs to come soooneerrr!!

and stay longer

I have been thrashing on the summer car super hard to get that POS out soon. I will probably toss the summer wheels/coilovers on the M5 in a week or two.

snows done iuts over all over :slight_smile:

thank fucking god, i want to move my jeep somewhere else besides my driveway, not being able too go out on the trails behind my house because of the 3 ft of snow blows

I think its safe to go outside. I had the kouki on the road all weekend, perfect weather for it.

The snow is not gone untif FRY post’s his annual pay some poor slob to clean up after his dogs thread.

We seem to always get a bit in early April but I’m ready to the warm weather to come.

agreed…if we do get any snow it wont stick and will just have to wash the wheels up…

The car felt so nice driving to work today without the spongy snow tires.

First gear… I have mostly have traction there now. I forgot what having traction in 1st was like. :slight_smile:

im still a skeptic until mid april honestly :slight_smile: Should give me plenty of time to fix up the things on the car i think. Weatherman says next 4 days are all rain then sunny again… good to wash out the remaining snow and salt.

Yea i need to do ball-joints and tie-rods and get an alignment before the good tires go on

Meh, I only have to go 2 miles to work. Even if a little snow does stick I can just go slow.

heh… i drive 60km to work now… ya…

I’ll probably throw my summer set on this weekend or next. I live less than 5 miles from everything I need so if it does snow it won’t be too big of a deal.

Summer tires ordered… and being mounted on tuesday :slight_smile:

We’re going to get a nasty snow storm on April 1st…it’s Buffalo.

I’m putting the summer wheels on the DD Monday as long as it doesn’t rain all day.

The DSM is in pieces though. I am waaaaay behind on getting it back together.