LS1 Headers

Anyone have a nearly new set laying around? just seeing before i go out and buy brand new ones

Hey man,

I still have the set of new BBK’s I was telling you about if your interested at all.

I am placing another new header order soon. If no one has a used set for you

got a set of stockers about 30k miles
50 bux they are yours

:mamoru: jump on this screaming deal! :run:

Stock manifolds? lol

what happened to buying jims?

I sold both sets of mine, you snooze you lose.

deffintly dont need stock ones lol…sorry need aftermarket

sent you a pm

:bowrofl:

idk i have been reading alot of stuff and what not , plus with the miles i plan on putting on the car this year i want to get new things because the car probably wont get dirty at all

its ok lol

no specs in title --and hey y do u think i got the stockers?

Mine were brand new, they were on the car a year. Ceramic finish was perfect, oh well… pacesetters are not much money brand new.

lol are you fucking serious?

I would have maybe bought them but i was down in florida for a jet ski compition and blew a decent amount of money down there and i also have a new ski im riding and buying for this summer so im tryong to save as much as i can.

You have exhaust manifolds, headers are a performance part.

u’ve had 2 posts on this thread to bash me for trying to help someone out
how about being constructive and say something like i don’t think he is looking stockers? some people actually do look for shit like that to sell the car,his original post mentioned nothing and i offered what i had…
i don’t know him and i don’t know you but last time i checked --forums are created 4 enthusiasts to help each other find shit, fix things that are broke, amongst other things…

all i would have to say to you is learn how to respect people u don’t know and grow up, or Keep your fuckin mouth shut.

Ryan

why don’t you keep your "fuckin mouth shut’ and use some of those e-muscles to wiki the almighty ls1, then you would know that the ls1 in fbods came with “exhaust manifolds” not “headers” , don’t look like an uneducated idiot on the topic of cars and you won’t get sarcastic comments k? Thanks! Apoligies to the op but I refuse to take shit from someone who thinks cast iron manifolds are headers, and $50??? I threw 2 sets of those worthless fuckers out last fall!

9c1ny,
nevermind, let me apologize to you great know it all…
i hope this apology helps your ego
i was not flexing e-muscles-i was just pointing out that it was childish
i am sure that you will respond to this again and say something else to try to to make yourself feel better…
let it go

chill out broskis there is enough muscle milk for all. to op I saw some for 175 on craigslist I believe. id link but im on my phone.

this thread just shit its pants lol

uhhh i think tomm ill have headers and a y pipe so maybe we can close this “gym” lol

9c1ny do u have any aftermarket parts laying around? also do u have that trailer hitch still from that f bod you bought ?