ls1 Mustang

Ok here is the deal I like big cube naturally aspirated engines and also like mustangs. Lately this is a mutually exclusive combinations

So if I buy a 99+ mustang roller and put a ls1 + t56 in it that is probably my best bet. If it wasn’t for the eco weenies I would really just like to get a 99+ roller and put a carb’d 408 dart block windsor stroker in it but I don’t think I can get it inspected and get plates on.

I know this has been done before but I couldn’t find much info on it. I found some stuff on ls1 in place of a 5.0 but not in place of a 4.6 modular.

ez swap,but why not the 408? collectable plate wheel get u threw it!

I can’t get a collectible plate on a 99-04 can I??

I figured I would probably be eco legal with a newer engine and ecu in an older car (I.E. 02 camaro engine in an 99-02 mustang gt)

It isn’t the easiest swap to do a sbf in a 99+ stang either. It requires a k member swap and rewire the whole deal.

The easiest setup would be an injected 408 sbf in a 94-95 stang but I like the 99+ body style better.

How much would I be looking at for the complete ls-1 engine, t-56, and computer

http://www.jjsautomotive.com/98ss.htm

A good start. . . It would have all the odds and ends with it…Automatic though…

yes u can & ls1 t56 start around 3k & up

i’m doing the ls1 swap or a smallblock swap in a mustang in the near future, i just got the car today. i bought a 4cy car, i’m gonna get it inspected then pull the motor out. keep the odometer under 5k and i can get an exemption sticker next year.

collector tags for heavily modified cars = win

instead of wasting money of a project that achieves a previously unfathomable level of gayness, you should just give the money you were gonna spend to me, and I will make sure that it gets spent more wisely.