LS2 GTO mods... debating

Well, the warranty on my GTO is almost up… very soon.

I’m not to sure how all out I want to go, but I’m looking at possibly going with this setup.

L92 Heads
L76 Intake
Mild cam
Long tubes
3.91’s
Need a new X pipe cross over for the LT’s

Best prices I can find on this setup thus far is

$1700 Total for:
L92 Heads assembled
L92 Intake rockers (LS2 exhaust rockers are reusable)
L76 Intake, TB, Fuel Rail, and 40lb injectors
All needed gaskets
Head studs

Cam, spring, retainers, rods etc I’m pricing out at about $700

Debating on if those L92 heads would need any port work

LT’s and cats, I can’t seem to find cheaper than $1300, along with the X pipe.

Anyone know of a better price on the head/intake combo? I’m pretty sure those are retail prices, and cost on all of that is around $1200

sounds good to me… L92 heads flow great as is and should be plenty for a mild cam and 6.0 liters. seems to be the combo ppl are gettin…L92/L76

Got any positions open where you work? I need that job so I can roll a Z06 and a Goat.

Where I do pretty decently at my work, I didn’t pay for most of my Z06, about 75-80% of it was a gift.

if I wanted to afford one on my own, I wouldn’t be able to afford my house, I’d have to live in my cars…

well not really but close haha

I’d definitely do the L92 heads/L76 intake setup, guys are making sweet numbers

why waste ur money ? u got a z06 ?

not out of warranty… i can live with paying for work on a 2 year old GTO with 36,000+ miles if need be

Not really into paying for any type of repairs from racing or abuse from a $75,000 1 year old z06 that only has 2500 miles on it… make sense?

if i had an ls2 i would do that setup

ya depending on the cam, people are claiming 440-480rwhp… some in the 500s, if the came is wild enough