LSx Only meet in lake george....

spinnin aint winnin.

beat me to it.

yeah but broken rear ends arent winning either

lol que?

are gm trucks allowed? They are LSx.

nevarrrrr

que is french for “what”

a que hora es… a spanish term meaning at what time is it, or what time is it.
french speaking queer.

in refrence to the picture travis posted, the text reads “LOL QUE”

i was just stating that “que” means what in french.

i graduated from french 5AP and got a lot of college credits. don’t hate. please.

french, come on man. the french are weak, spineless creatures who eat there own babies

wat

That’s such a waste, who needs foreign language? Maybe Spanish, but that’s if you own a business and need these non-english speaking mexicans to work for you.

spanish is a valuable language to understand or be fluent in, french, no so much, unless you are buying and selling wine, or dealing with the canucks… all you need to know in spanish though is trabajo or trabajar? with a questioning tone when you go to HD or lowes.

i have almost a full semester worth of college credits… do you know what that adds up to/leads to?

So? so do i, i just didn’t waste my time in a French class getting those credits.

not much if your major isnt in foreign language… i have about 36 credit hours and ive never been to a college in my life. and mine are in aeronautical science, mechanical struture and composite repair. you know what that adds up to?

The only reason why I posted the LSx car meet proposal is because I have had a few LSx car owners say that we should just have a LSx only meet one night…Boosted with His LS1 GTO came up with the idea, and I know most of Us LSx owners would like to have a LSx meet only.

the class wasn’t a challenge for me. hence the Advanced Placement program. i’ve got college credits in other academic classes like Quanatative Business Applications. Say as you will as your oppinion does not affect me.

i hear ya, we would all like to have special meets, or ones without hearing gasolina and SOHC VTAKKKKKKKKKK all night

quantum leap is a cool program