LSx Only meet in lake george....

yah exactly…

so back on topic. ls-? when are you lowering that sled?

seriously, it really is. the once class i actually enjoyed.

dunno lol…After I sell my hood from the V6…im gonna put KYB adjustables all around with eibach sportline springs.

fixed.

i was refering to the Sci-fi thriller.

sawy

I’ll be there, and I don’t care if it’s just LS cars or not. I’d actually prefer the Supra guys to roll up too. Anything but this upcoming weekend works for me. Someone find us a resturant with good parking!! What would ya’ll think about meeting at the Applebees in Glens Falls and then cruising up to the Village? Just an idea. I’d even be up for meeting you guys in Saratoga and then cruising up from there…

we should meet at the saratoga auto museum grap some pics and roll out

:lol

so i can’t come, thats what you’re sayin? :sad

I’ll step up and set a date-

Sat August 9th. Meeting place TBD. All Shift 518 members invited!

Im in.

Instead of taking 5AP classes of French…maybe you should’ve worked on your English a bit more.

I’ll be in the area after I get out of work so I’m down.

If my car is done Ill consider going up for a bit if its nice and all cars are invited.

:rofl owned

and i’m down to meet wherever

ill bring my slow jetta

Fuck! Ill be jumping out of a plane that day! :giggedy

Have fun guys

FAWK! I’ll be in Maine for my Neices birthdays. :headbang

I just realized I should prolly change my name since technically right now I don’t own a boosted car. :lol
I’ve been picking away at the turbo LT1 but it’s not done yet.

I was supposed to pick up my GTO from the bodyshop tonight but it won’t be done until tomorrow. I’d be pissed it’s taking so long but I know that they’re doing and extra sick job on my car so whatever.