LT1ost Owners

LX and GT is 90lbs difference. a GT is ground effects, foglights, seats, door panels, wing and turndown exhaust. GT was only offered in a Vert and Hatch.

Mine is a LX with GT nose, wing, and seats but title says LX so its my 15secLX

oh cool cool…my friend had a vert. lx. that thing was beautiful…till he beat the fuck out of it…he never washed the car once…his frined washed it once for him. he just sold the car for like 3200 the car had headers and off road h-pipe and flowmaster exhaust…though i beat that car a lot…pretty bad at times too…he bought it for a damn 91 dsm

u should make ur name 15secLX

i know some that fits that description also with a LX. dont htey all come stock with flowmasters:dunno:

ummmm that is a big NO there little buddy

Racing is not all about motor mods :bigthumb:

i got 410s in the truck i’m next :smiley:

95greenZ…i am one of few that got your back on this (i’m LT1 alumni). aslong as your tranny isnt total garbage, u have atleast a shot to beat a near stock 5.0. if this race actually does happen i would think u should win. i dont think any of the 5.0 guys have ever been in a LT1 (vette or f-body) or they’d realize its a solid engine.

he was right at my back door when we raced…

I amost bought a LT1 Z28 :blah:

i never said they weren’t solid engines, i just think there is a much greater potential with a 302 than there is the LT1.

Plus the aftermarket for a 302 is soooo much cheaper than LT1

GM aftermarket is 1/2 what ford aftermarket is in $$

i agree w/ both of those statements. stock for stock LT1 should beat a 5.0 though (also if both r only slightly modded w/ minor bolt ons, LT1 wins).

thanks smokey…i should be quick…but my tranny is holding me back…i have some real decent mods…but idk…i need to take the tranny and motor out and see whats up…im up for any kind of race…and im not hating on quik or blkp42e…and i never knew that they came with flowmaster stock??? his was a 90 or 89 vert. his flowmaster was def. bigger b/c i put it on for him and the pipes were like 2.5 i think…not sure…

p.s this kid didnt do a damn thing to that car…had us (his friends) do it

IBicanbeaturtalonrightnowwithurmotor

i know you arent hating on me, i could care less if you were.

i am the type of person to not give a shit what it is, as long as its fast

cool cool…me too i like all that is fast…i really do like the cobras…i think they look sick as hell to…i really do like german cars…like porsche…but id kill for a ls1 ws6 or ss…wish i had the money to get one…

still wanna race sometime???

Quik is stubborn- he will never admit loses ever !!!1

bluez28>quicks 5.0