Lucky from the sholders up. Clint Malarchuk is at it again!

Former NHL goalie recovering after shooting

2 hours, 29 minutes ago

MINDEN, Nev. (AP)—Clint Malarchuk, the former NHL goalie best known for having his jugular vein slashed by a skate in a 1989 game with Buffalo, is recovering after accidentally shooting himself in the chin with a rifle.

Wife Christy told sheriff’s deputies that the .22-caliber rifle discharged after her husband placed the butt on the ground between his legs. He had been shooting rabbits.

The 47-year-old former player, now a goalie coach with the Columbus Blue Jackets, was flown by helicopter to a Reno hospital for treatment Tuesday.

“Our concern is with Clint and his well being,” the Blue Jackets said Thursday. “We are optimistic that he will have a full recovery very soon.”

repost (check the sabres thread)

cmon, learn how to search, jesus.

u

suck

ass

hole

n00b

why

must

you

lick

my

chode

with

a

stick

where is this thread and what page? because the sabres thread im seeing says the last post of 10/7 which didnt mention it. i typed his name for a search and didnt get anything with that story. maybe if the search was a bit better i wouldnt have done it. but obviously know one reposts shit because of the search. lol everyone bitchs about it. and y is it in the buffalo thread. it had to do with him and not the sabres. yeah i no he played for them but its his own accident so that would be in its own thread

made

Of