Or Buy: Clint Malarchuk Jersey

Just need it for halloween. I have a sabres jersey but no malarchuk luck. I would borrow or buy the jersey, doesn’t matter

fuuuuck, i had one years ago too! sorry it got stolen ended up at Play it again sports, maybe some one here bought it.

I think more people would be distrurbed by your costume idea then will like it…because it actually happend and the guy almost died. He’s pretty messed up now too.

Sorry I was at the game and it was horrible and one of the worst things I’ve ever seen. My neighbor helped save his life too…

Yeah thats in poor taste, its as bad as wearing a bills jersey.

i don’t know, I guess I just view it differently. I’m a goaltender, I’ve had the tendon in my thumb severed by a skate. I was on the ice for a goalie getting his throat cut by skate. Shit happens, it’s hockey.

plus, he made it

lol at carter

oh shit bradley just scored! (caps game)

I know what you mean…it’s a creative idea…just not a good one.

I play too so I know stuff happens, but that’s not a regular hockey injury.

Just my 2c

lol I don’t think your going to offend anybody if you’ll be hanging out with people your own age. But good luck trying to find anyone with that jersey. This was a good reminder though I still have to get my Steve Mcnair jersey for my costume . . .

This was my costume last halloween and I went out to Goodbar, Coles, usual Elmwood bars with it and didn’t have anyone tell me they were offended, I got lots of compliments and laughs actually.

On the jersey, I just masking taped over the name on my jersey and wrote in Malarchuk with a sharpie.

and that’s fine…I just think it’s done in poor taste.

But hey, It’s a free country, right?

^ If he wasn’t an idiot and shot him self in the face last year I wasn’t going to do it, but since he was that stupid and then belligerent to the paramedics who were trying to help him, I felt like making fun of him via my costume.

That’s a really weird reason…
:confused:

That’s your opinion… I did it, so be it.

So when you heard he shot himself in the chin, you thought to yourself “That’s it, I’m being him for Halloween!”?
:mamoru:

I needed an offensive Halloween costume, and as I looked through my basement last year I saw my Sabres jersery and some old Sabres socks, so I thought perfect, I’m going to be Clint Malarchuk. I’m not a PC person, so I guess I don’t really fit in here on NYSPeed too well…

Naw, that means you fit well. :slight_smile:

i think its funny… especially if you can pull off the gunshot. then again i just named a kitten General Tso.

^ I had those fake rubber wounds you buy from those halloween stores glued to my neck along with fake blood and a plastic gun. Go big or go home!