Fake blood alternative ideas?

For my halloween costume I’m trying to make it look like my neck is slashed. was thinking draw a line with a sharpie and have some fake blood coming out. but I don’t want to stain the white shirt I’m wearing with it.

any ideas? maybe like attaching something to a string and tying it around my neck or something

wuss, go with corn syrup

If one has a slashed neck I would imagine there would be some blood stains on their shirt…

Laundry Detergent and Red Koolaid mix here is the result

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v362/23/57/1356690009/n1356690009_126722_3502.jpg

A. Do you have a g/f?
B. Is she on her period?

Is that a good thing to have on your skin all day?

And thats funny.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

does the kool aid stain?

that shit looks real

Oh yea… Koolaid stains like a MOFO. but so will just about anything else with red dye in it.

could always buy a new jersey…

I just bought this jersey, haven’t even worn it yet. if I can do something to not stain it necessitating replacement after wearing it once, I would prefer to do that

Halloween is all about sacrifices.

Nail polish, or that puffy paint crap? Let it dry and hope it doesn’t stain if it rubs off a bit?

pre stain bandages and let dry. tape to neck. win.

:picard: if you insist on having this cheesy costume, do it right. A hacked lame joke costume would suck more than a vampire.

Just use some latex craft paint. Make sure it’s dry before you put your shirt on. The end. Geesh…

omg i know what you’re being for halloween. hahahaha. fucking awesome.

i coulda let you borrow a jersey, but you probably wanted a white one. ugh.

just use real blood. no balls

wah wah wah. step up your hockey knowledge before crying, learn how to assess a damn game sportsfan