Lug Nut Lock

Anybody know how to remove this lug nut without the actual key. I was planning on throwing on the winter tires but realized that the guy I bought the car off didn’t give me the keys for the lug nuts. I called the guy back but I guess he’s out of the country now. It sucks cause I really don’t want to fork out that much money just to get my stupid tires off.

Thanks

Hammer on a socket and try to turn it.

Canadian tire has a removal kit. I dont know if they sell to the public but i know the shop has it.

Kal-tire can get u one too

Yeah just take it in to Kal Tire or order a new Lug Lock from Nissan.

Would Nissan be able to get them same key for the lugs?

Oh yeah, you could go into any Nissan Dealership and order a new one.

Or even go to Canadian wheel on 118 ave and like 153st, I think!! They’ll hook ya up with the lock!!

Ok so I just came back from the dealership. Originally I talked to them over the phone and they said that the lug buts were gonna cost about $35. I was like ok but how much is it to get the lug nuts off. Then the guy said they have a master key but don’t know if it’ll work. If it worked then it would be maybe about $20. If it didn’t work then he would have to charge me labour hours which would’ve been about $40/hr. I ended up going there to check it out. Turns out that the master key did end up working for the lugs. They took off the lugs and threw in the new ones. The guy there told me not to worry about it so all I ended up paying for was the lugs. Pretty cool guy…glad I don’t have to worry about that shit no more and didn’t end up paying over $50 for it.

Next step…loctiting butterfly screws

Which dealership is this?

If you need help with the butterfly screws, I’ve done mine myself so I can help you out. :slight_smile:

Which dealership is this?

Sunridge Nissan

If you need help with the butterfly screws, I’ve done mine myself so I can help you out.

Thanks for the offer…how far are you from Calgary though?

Edmonton - but if I start delivering parts between Edmonton and Calgary I could make sure I spend some time helping you - it’s a pretty simple deal. :slight_smile:

Delivering parts??? Are you delivering parts for the spec v? And yeah next time you plan on coming to Calgary send me a PM. Maybe we’ll go chill for a bit.

Nope, just parts on here sold by members or by shops here that would like them delivered to Calgary. Trust me, I’ll make it known when I’m coming down there. :smiley: