lunch thread

Lay’s Cheddar & Sour Cream chips

i dropped up there yesterday. a lil honda civic nothing really done just a shifter that i could tell. towed it up there 32 miles or so saw your car inside in the corner.

and i had some mcdonalds that i have paid for 4 times over already

chicken parm from this bar called yesterdays in greenfield, i think tommorow i might have to hit up sushi two on the south side, i know its not called that anymore but that place still rules,spicy california roll here i come

got the 64 cut MAMA LENAs pizza for the crew at work…yes a 64 ct pizza

I would rather you picture message me food, instead of poop… k thanks

i’m on my way to the carlton? :dunno:

On I-70? Best Breakfast in PA?

have you ever had the breakfast there?
for as many times as i drove past there i never once stopped for breakfast

Negatory. I heard it was like 5 bucks for enough food to make even you full.

There is a really small diner on your way towards Uniontown on Rt 51 on the rightI think is call Dee’s or somehting I forget but it is right past the New Stanton & Washington Exits…you get MORE food than you can eat and the bill is always SMALL…two people eat on $10.00.

and it is sooooooooooooooo good

had filet mignon for lunch today at Nakama at 2:30 and the rest of the day off. woooooo I love my boss!

I had a Bella Paninni and a Tiramisu for dessert… mmmmmmmmmmm

:bluez28: :tounge:

you definitely suck… no sushi though? there sushi is amazing!

No sushi. I will admit, I tried it…but I keep thinking about it and wanna be sick. ewwwwwwww (i dont like ANY seafood)

Seriously, their filet has to be the best Ive ever tasted! It literally melts in your mouth.

mmm sushi. mmmm fillet

mmm today’s MTO

We have a sushi place downstairs in the gallery but I’ve never tried it. I think that will be my goal for tomorrow. wooo