Luxury SUV?

[quote=“66impalass,post:100,topic:37276"”]

you can get a decently modded one for that price if you know where to look

[/quote]

LOL, the scrap yard?

Fuck, even Ebay cars are well into the 30’s. Granted, none of them are high miles, but the car has only been out since 06- how much depreciation do you really think there is going to be…?

enough where you can pick up one with kooks headers, full cat back, reflash and intake for $24.7k, not that hard considering they really have no resale

[quote=“66impalass,post:102,topic:37276"”]

enough where you can pick up one with kooks headers, full cat back, reflash and intake for $24.7k, not that hard considering they really have no resale

[/quote]

But it has srt attached to it’s name it’s a gift from the gods!!!

[quote=“Xander,post:99,topic:37276"”]

Dealership has to make something on it too, shitty time of year for a trade in, sounds like a fair “trade-in” number. Keep in mind that is worth $27K. :wink:

X…

[/quote]

car’s worth 29-30 private party, 34 at a dealer…

i don’t think i am unreasonable for hoping for 27 on a trade.

[quote=“newman,post:104,topic:37276"”]

[/quote]

The only one sold at action last month was an 06 with 6K on it, and it went for $34,500 in Cali. So around here for your car, I guess $29-31 at auction on a real good day.

X…

[quote=“Xander,post:105,topic:37276"”]

The only one sold at action last month was an 06 with 6K on it, and it went for $34,500 in Cali. So around here for your car, I guess $29-31 at auction on a real good day.

X…

[/quote]

sure, so wouldn’t you think that taking it in for 27 would be fair?

[quote=“newman,post:104,topic:37276"”]

[/quote]

me either… but from a dealers perspective…

if they are not a lotus dealer nor have a lotus dealer in thier “brand” they are going to have to sell the car to another dealer or send it to auction.

if they send it to auction there is no telling what they will get, but it will be less then the trade in usualy, most dealers loose a little on the trade if it goes to auction

if they sell it to another dealer chances are the otehr dealer wont pay much either, especially if they are a lotus dealer, as they will have a bunch of elise’s knocking on their door allt he time, so they are in a power position to negotiate

if the car was a used civic or something that they could resale on their own lot, chances are you would get a lot more for it as

[quote=“66impalass,post:102,topic:37276"”]

[/quote]

I dont know where the hell YOU get your information from, but…

06/mods/24K miles: 38K
06/stock/5K miles: 36.5K
07/Loaded/11K: 39K
07/Loaded/28K: 37K
06/Loaded/11K: 36K
07/loaded/10K: 40K
(CherokeeSRT8.com)

Seeing a pattern here?

Every single SRT-8 on Ebay w/bids save 1 that just started is ABOVE your 24.7K… and they are all stock, with plenty of auction time left.

I dont know where you got your info, but you may want to ask if that truck is stolen, or the exact location of the lake they pulled it out of- or is has eleventy bazillion miles on it, and you continue to fail to mention that little tidbit of information.

What does KBB give you for a trade in value for the lotus?

[quote=“Final GTS,post:108,topic:37276"”]

I dont know where the hell YOU get your information from, but…

06/mods/24K miles: 38K
06/stock/5K miles: 36.5K
07/Loaded/11K: 39K
07/Loaded/28K: 37K
06/Loaded/11K: 36K
07/loaded/10K: 40K
(CherokeeSRT8.com)

Seeing a pattern here?

Every single SRT-8 on Ebay w/bids save 1 that just started is ABOVE your 24.7K… and they are all stock, with plenty of auction time left.

I dont know where you got your info, but you may want to ask if that truck is stolen, or the exact location of the lake they pulled it out of- or is has eleventy bazillion miles on it, and you continue to fail to mention that little tidbit of information.

[/quote]

if you are saying some of the 6-speeders are crooks you are a morAn

elise is not on KBB or edmunds.

Get a Laforza. It’s more exclusive than a Lotus. Italian army transport chassis with pimp interior, Ford V8 power and tranny with Chrsler 4wd truck driveline. They do nicely with a Kenne Bell or spray…

[quote=“Joe,post:6,topic:37276"”]

its a domestic but you ever check out an SRX? they’re really nice and they beat most of the imports in comparison and reliability tests…Other than that the FX always looked nice

[/quote]

I saw a white one out last night, and renig my previous statement. they look pretty hot. I’ll add it to the list.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:112,topic:37276"”]

Get a Laforza. It’s more exclusive than a Lotus. Italian army transport chassis with pimp interior, Ford V8 power and tranny with Chrsler 4wd truck driveline. They do nicely with a Kenne Bell or spray…

[/quote]

Sorry mike those are 80s pieces of crap, x’s uncle had one and from what I remember it was totally unreliable and ugly.

interesting quick read:

Get this
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=227125951&dealer_id=625774&car_year=2003&model=RANGE&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1998&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=ROV&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14216&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=40000&cardist=2

I would think they would give you a more favorable trade on the lotus since they sell many high end used cars themselves.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:116,topic:37276"”]

Get this
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=227125951&dealer_id=625774&car_year=2003&model=RANGE&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=1998&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=ROV&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14216&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=40000&cardist=2

I would think they would give you a more favorable trade on the lotus since they sell many high end used cars themselves.

[/quote]

While i LOVE that truck, it’s about 13 grand more than i want to pay.

Used 2007 hyundai santa fe limited! I can still get you a certified one with 10yr/100k warranty, and the interior lighting is AMAZING!

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/santafe/interior/interior.aspx
http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/santafe/exterior/feature.aspx

[quote=“newman,post:117,topic:37276"”]

While i LOVE that truck, it’s about 13 grand more than i want to pay.

[/quote]

Go drive it for fun, see if they can get closer on your price. They already say in the ad if you lose the 22s you can save yourself some $$.

If you thought the lotus got bitches, you should be able to stack em in that thing haha.

I would not buy a used range w/o a warranty, they are piles of poop.