Cayenne Turbo vs Jeep SRT8 vs RRS Supercharged vs VW Touareg V10 TDI

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand go.

You have a 30,000 budget. All vehicles will end up with a warranty.

All vehicles are around the same price, same miles. What would you choose.

Cayenne turbo. Without a doubt the most fun to drive. The best interior, Twin turbo V8 that sounds fantastic and has a ton of power. Second choice would be the VW. RR Supercharged doesn’t even make the list. It’s as slow as my '09 Dodge ram.

porsche easily, although its kind of funny how much they are worth now compared to new

I’d go TBSS and save the extra 10k.

TBSS are just so… mehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Vw TDI, they sound awesome and move pretty good. I respect the Porsche but I don’t really like the way it looks, ao that would be second. Range rover third, they just seem classy

TDI, i like.

but only cause this is what I would want…

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/03/porsche_cayenne_tow.jpg

jeep would be easiest to repair

Porsche all day. I love my grandfathers 2011 turbo, plus it makes a good toe vehicle for his track 09 z06! :tup: I drove his old 05 turbo and I loved it.

Be a man and buy the SRT8.

the cayenne for the speed
the range for the looks
the SRT8 for the maintenance costs
the touareg for towing / MPGs

so what do you care about?

with a warranty…?

Porsche and then VW.

In real life where most the problems end up being my problems.

TBSS/SRT8

as if i would say anything other than buy the porsche

I definitely came in here for a vid of some epic SUV races lol. That said, I would take a Rover any day over the other three. And that is simply for their looks. I think they are in a league of their own when comparing against the Cayenne, SRT8, and Touareg.

A league in their own as to how fucking slow they are.

I could give two fucks about how fast (slow) they are. If I cared about speed I wouldn’t be buying an SUV, I just don’t see the appeal in that. I just think their styling blows the doors off the other three. But then again maybe it does matter to sobo, I don’t know.

It’s a Sports SUV class. The point is to go fast. If you don’t want to go fast, buy the fucking base model.

My V10 TDI ran a 14.9 @89mph. I got raped by the SRT 8 that was at the track. as much as I love my truck it is NOT by any means a driver car. It is not fun to drive at all. It does get good fuel economy but has absolutely no aftermarket other than getting a flashed ECU so if you want to mod it stay away. It is still quick out of the box for a SUV though and it will keep you out of trouble. I would also give it a horrible in the handling catagory. Massive hopeless understeer at its limit and a computer that is always fucking around with something even when traction control is off.

Power: impressive for its size
braking: excellent
handling: horrible
off road ability: unknown
modabality: poor
reliability: good for me so far
interior: good
exterior: good (does not look dated)

Of the vehicles listed. If you want to tow in comfort or have something nice that gets 19-25mpg the V10tdi is your only option of the vehicles listed. It does tow really well. Just FYI but there is a tune delete the DPF on trucks equipped that will improve mpg a bunch.

I love the RR but have to agree with MDP47 here. They’re not for speed.

And RR Sports are :tif: full-sized or bust.

The SRT8 can probably hold it’s own for power against the Cayenne, but everything else on it is going to suck. Go with the Porsche!