Luxury SUV?

Just curious… what would you choose and why? Nothing set in stone, just a thought.

X5

FX35

Touareg

Trying to stay under 23000.

Personally i think white FX35s look hot as fuck.

FX35

I vote FX35 also. What year/mileage can you get for sub 23k.

Touareg V10 Diesel?

03/04 30-50K

not for under 23.

its a domestic but you ever check out an SRX? they’re really nice and they beat most of the imports in comparison and reliability tests…Other than that the FX always looked nice

srx seems too expensive and new.

if the elise does not sell i’m just going to trade it in on an SUV or MAYYYBE another sti/evo…

but i think one of the vehicles i listed would be much more practical…

Fuel economy is making me not want to get a luxury SUV so i think i will get a luxury sedan instead but i really would like the room and towing ability hmmmm.

buy a touareg if you want a car that spends more time at the dealer than on the road

isn’t it an fx45?

Anyway, get one of those.

edit-nm, fx35 and fx45.

get the fx35, ill let you test drive my gfs new one if you want… they are great trucks and the exhaust sounds sexy

x5 is nice with the v8… a 4.8is is PIMP but >30k

X5-nice to drive but look kinda blaa

FX35-look baller as hell but oversized

Touareg-sound/look cool but its still a vw

im a big fan of the fx and like how its the same chassis as the g35. i like the performance on it too… but come on the FX interior is tacky, faux-lux, that looks like stick on “wood”, simply put boring…

i dont know much about the toureg other than that it came out better than the cayenne. i used to want the x5, the interior is nice, just like my 328 was, but its just too damn pricy for me to justify as a winter car… i was considering the x3, since they did away with the black body pannel look in the past few yrs…

sell elise and move :wink:

ARMADA!!!

diesel toureg. id trade all my cars for one in a heartbeat.

my dads got a toureg and its pretty sweet, its big and comfy on the inside.

uhh touareg= porsche cayenne

haha yeah ok.

they definitely have typical vw problems, trust me. my dad had to have a trans replaced under warranty because of a computer prgram issue they had with the car. Long story short, he drove the car knowing it was failing and ended up needing a tranny.

FX35