Luxury SUV?

FX

FX

fx35 are hawt. although i have been a big fan of x5’s since i first drove one, and have liked every one i’ve driven since (when i used to valet)

jeep SRT-8 :shrug: hehe

heh, you’re getting old :slight_smile:

however… FX :tup:

Those are freaking awesome.

The front is a bit ugly though…

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/jeep-grand-cherokee-srt8.jpg

FX

PM’d

Just get a truck Newman.
bahhhhh whatever,… I like this one.
http://images.motortrend.com/roadtests/pickup/112_0507_01l+2005_chevrolet_silverado_ss_pickup+front_right.jpg
That truck with a FLOWMASTER EXHAUST = siQQqqq

BTW, id say go for the FX. Black is a must… haha

def FX the X5 as a second though

Newman, we just took in a white X5 with 20" chrome wheels on trade. It’s real clean with 65,000 miles on it. We’re probably not gonna sell it on the lot cause of the miles, but I think I might be able to get it for around $12,000.00

REPOST… i did this last week… :-p

jesse… what motor in the x5?.. will they take a bike and a malibu in on trade and not fuck me over?.. id be interested perhaps… what year too?

FX for sure, my mother had an 05’ for about a year- I think i drove it more than she did. Excellent overall, but make sure you get the Sport Suspension package, the radio upgrade and the Tech Package for Nav/camera/keyless, etc…

The Jeep SRT-8 is not exactly a direct comparison. The Infinity has a little more luxury, but the SRT will wipe the floor with the FX for performance… and you arent touching an SRT-8 for 23K yet.

I dont think you are going to touch an FX35 for 23K that isnt either bare bones or mile-flogged.

for that price range … just get an Escalade …

PM sent:D

FX35 is a great vehicle, but they are all over. I would get an older X5 4.4i more of a “drivers” vehicle.

x…

The X5 is a 2001. It’s white with grey leather interior, heated seats, sunroof, wood grain trim, tinted windows, cd changer, etc…

You can get an x5 in manual too…

Not sure if thats a plus for you…

I have driven both an fx35 and a tourag v8.

The fx has a nice exhaust note…but then agian so does the v8 rag.

the fx looks pretty baller but infiniti interiors never impressed me… It’s too cheap looking.
The Rags interior is much better IMO… and it seems vw is hit and miss. the 4.2 litre is a good strong motor and I may be a bit biased but i don’t think the tourag is unreliable.
I’ve never driven an x5 but if you want to stay around the 23 mark I don’t know if you will touch a decent one. You don’t want a 3.0 x5…kinda gay.

What about a trailblazer ss? they are pretty decent…i wouldn’t say luxo but they are pretty quick and can be had for cheap.