2008 College Football thread

i have a lot of friends that are very close with major players on pitt. if they can keep themselves outta trouble they should have really good year. If stull stayed healthy last year Pitt has 2 more wins. more than 4 losses will be a failure IMO. Pitt’s big game might just be on NOV 1 when they travel to ND. ND was way down last year and they don’t like that in South Bend. ND is never to be taken lightly. Pitt really needs that game.

as far as the team…pitt is fuckin STACKED at reciever… you have TJ porter and turner back as well as kinder back from the knee injury NOT to mention the two incomming freshman shannahan and of course baldwin. Hopefully the surprize of the year will be dorin dickerson at TE. I’m loving the battle at saftey with dicecco and fields. they are both tremendous talents. i’m really hoping cam sadler isnt marcus furman II. Also TJ porter will be able to be in his normal reciever postion when pitt runs the wildcat package becasue of JUCO QB greg cross… this guy is Pat white but he can throw too(and hes not a pussy) Lastly, if shady has another huge year i dont think he can pull a larry fitz and bail because… when larry fitz when to military school he was already graduated from HS… that one year plus 2 at pitt = the 3 he need to be draft eligeable… now shady when he got his ride to miami blew off school…broke his ankle, lost the ride… and had to go do the year at military school to fullfill his high school requirments SOOOO… that year at military school didnt count as one year out, his freshman year at pitt was his first year out. So he will need to atleast play through his JR year at pitt before he goes pro. Thats fantastic new for Pitt in 09 since they will have a team like the Canes at home.

Pat white needs to shut his face. he’s yappin about the baseball team doesnt like blacks… who give a fuck if the baseball team has black players on it. Blacks nation wide are playing less and less baseball. I guess he’s mad the coach doesnt pursue him cause i hear he’s really good(drafted tha last 3 years). well it obvious his primary sport is football and i’m sure the baseball coach doesnt want a part time player and has cause conflicts with the football coach. FUCK Pat white… he can stick his broken thumb up his ass.

Eugene Jarvis will have another garrett wolfe type season and probably lead the nation in rushing and get no heisman love because he plays on a crap team.

i’m rooting for georgia to win the N.C. should pitt or ND not be in contention. i’m sick of UF, LSU, OSU and USC. plus Uga VI died recently so they need some love down there.