Luxury SUV?

The fx35 is out too girly

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-Volkswagen-Touareg-V10-TDI-No-reserve_W0QQitemZ160172242373QQihZ006QQcategoryZ84167QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

gotta be legit

r u still tring to sty import ?

i read this whole thread just waiting for you to try and sell your 20’s.
maybe youll get lucky and wont cry when i joke around anymore.

oh and please stop slamming the VW’s. The interior is ballin.

but i vote the Rover on 20’s. Buy the fishes.

Lol I wasn’t actually mad. I just called you a dick cuz you were being sarcastic I wasn’t actually calling you a dick. I thought it was kinda funny. And I wasn’t bashing VW’s. I love 'em it was cky89, who’s afellow VW owner, that repeatedly said he hated his car.

What the fuck does that even say?

I PMed russ about it…

Fuck that truck is hot.

Don’t get a Range Rover. Aside from being junk, they are slow and get bad gas mileage.

any intrest in that SS?

I can’t believe I didn’t think of this… Acura MDX… I loved the ride on those bad boiz.

^ word, the 3.5 v6 is the same motor as the pilot and ridgeline, it tows over 5k I think

You’re an idiot if you try and tow a full size trailer with car with an MDX or Ridgeline or Pilot.

Have you done it before?

Don’t give me the its not a truck frame crap. Because unless you have towed one STFU

I’ve got close to 40k miles towing with various platforms, I know what to look for, and what you can get away with. I’ve probably been in more hair situations towing than you have driving your car. So why dont you STFU asshat.

^ I dont want to have a cock off of how many different things you have towed with. I have done my share of towing.

Thats besides the point, I am telling you I have towed a good sized boat with a pilot and it worked out well

ehhh, it all depends how far ur planning on towing with it.

my grandfather tows his boat with an 88 cutlass supreme, never had a problem. Though, he never really towed more then 10 miles at a time, he has had that car and done that for YEARS without any issues.

Excluding Lancaster, how close is the closest track?

110+ miles for a trip to Cayuga
120+ for a trip to NYIRP

Not something I’d want to do on a “questionable” platform.

this is true…