Lvd 5/20/09

SIck.I can’t wait to run the bigger slicks next week.

uhhh, low 11s from a 12.8 on a 80 shot… let me get what youre smoking.

May be putting some giggle gas in my car today…

You have more stories then Dr. Seuss

:rofl

So that was your IM this morning that I got then! I figured as much since you really wanted 12’s and the other week the track was playing tricks on you with 13 flats all night.

he can do it now with a better 60 foot.

miata doin WORK at :30 :lmao

lol @ me in paul’s 12.05 run “oh my god, SO close”

and are you going to have the camera there next wednesday? the eeeeeeeeeeMR2 will be mopping it up on the Cooper Cobras at 60psi, going through the waterbox WITHOUT doing a burnout launching from 7700RPM rev limter :excited

good work

Thanks man.
Don’t think I’m going to put nitrous to this motor, but I do however have another plan up my sleeve that should be done within the next couple weeks. Waiting for some things to sell and to get hours racked up at work $$.

I should have the camera there next week, so I guess I can tape your clowning around.

Word!

Thought he had a bigger shot :lol so I stand corrected :ahh

It was a 75 shot. Last year gaining 14-15mph off that was damn good.
IF I were to shoot this motor, it’d be a 100-120 shot…

You gained 15mph on a 75 shot??? :wierd

Yep, and 85whp and 110wtq. 194whp –> 278whp 142wtq –> 252wtq, got the dyno graph in front of me on my wall right now.

Wow, thats impressive. What kit? I only picked up like 7mph on my 125 shot, but im in O/D which is KILLIN me

It was an NOS direct port kit. Dry shot, adding fuel through the injectors.

thats pretty impressive. Do you still have the nitrous? I know its not on the car now…i think? lol

Nah I sold it to a guy in Florida a couple months ago.

i only got like 2-3 on my 75 hit also