video from lvd 8/13/2008

here’s a few videos…the best shit was on the way home…but i wont tell everyone that brett sucks with a camera…all i have to say is stallmers car is fast on the highway…i’m pretty sure he was on low boost and i was at 30psi because i wanted to run the R1…but i really didn’t pull to far ahead of him with 20 more psi… i think it was a closer race between him and I then the R1…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlaNsub2KpU

Damn my reaction time was shity, lol.

Nice videos!

luvin it.

its tough to control a camera when im getting tossed around by your car. :nod
but stallmers car definently goes.

thanks for the quick posts Ray. wasnt expecting them til tomorrow.

i dont think i know this guy but really nice run stallmers . shit i remember just a couple years ago when 12 seconds was really fast in a big hot rod . the import just keep geting faster :wow

i stayed up late just for you guys…

Nice vids, I gotta make it out there.

Stalmer and that Whte and blue Galant VR4 would be a good match. He ran an 11 flat

from a roll i might be able to keep up a little bit, i really think i gotta just bite the bullet and do race gas/slicks… i dunno if they will fit on my car without adjustable coilovers. Next week i’ll try to fit someones slicks on…

Shyyt that’s a fast Honda.

Congrats dude it looks like that thing is running awesome.

Wonder what my car would do with race gas.

What happened on the way home. :ohnoes

+1 do tell.

some fun runs is all

I should of went up to the track but I had to work late. Arg.

If you didn’t take forever to get to Sutters last night you would have heard all about it! :tong

so tell me now! :confused

Sean and Ray pretty much already told everyone silly, read their posts again

Yeah. All’s i have to say is I wish i stayed at ~18psi. Would have made things more fun :cool

hey if you run 10’s next week, which i think you will, can i use your slicks afterwards? or the week after… i actually just want to see if they’ll fit. If not i’ll just run race gas and DR’s see how i do… but i think w/ my rev limiter in 4th its not gonna matter really.