Here comes trouble...

:ninja

:ohnoes

CF solenoids!! Nice setup there man

good looks.

.>>><<<<<

My goal is to make the setup look like a work of art. I’m making a list of fittings that I have to buy right now. The way they expect you to connect this kit is ridiculous. I need more steel braided lines and some 90* fittings so far…

Or just hide it stealth like!!

Not CF tape, Clear NX sticker with white letters over real CF

Jamming it in the Neon. 10s or bust. Probably bust.

Eh, I don’t care if anyone knows it’s in there. I want it to look nice. :slight_smile:

Can you make the tuning changes needed? I’d run at least C16 with bottle and boost.

Travis…you know 87 pump is more than enough…

:rofl totally kidding…

I will be using C16. I’m gonna play with the jets on the dyno to get it right. Spray will be for track use only because I’m not daily driving my car in $12/gal fuel, lol.

Im going to record your engine pucking out pistons when u go to the track the 1st time

I hope so. It’s either going fast or exploding. Either way it should be entertaining.

Good luck!

BTW I love your new sig :rofl

u have almost 2 seconds to pick up with just spray. what kind of shot?

Any way to pull timing from your ECU? Depending on the shot, it may need adjustment or as previously mentioned…higer octane.

Looks like a real nice kit!

Nick

damn looks hot.

I cut the 12.80 with a 2.2 60’ on [really shitty] street tires. Mathematically, the car should go 11.80 with a 1.6 on slicks. I’ll be spraying a 100 or better if the motor will take it. I’d like to see a 120 shot. I’m spraying right out of the hole from 3-6k, 1st-4th gear. 2-step at 5k. Rev limiter at 6.5k.

I was told by reliable sources that the car will flirt with the 10s on a 100 shot, provided I get traction and my clutch does not slip.

what turbo do u have?