Spraying your car, yea or nay

So, I see you guys split into two camps. One side thinks spraying nitrous is a legitimate way of boosting power, the other side hates it for some reason. Which side are you on and why?

Well it’s simple fact that it makes more power, in an ideal world it’s a great power adder, but shit happens, solenoids get stuck open/fail…etc. Shit goes South real quick in case of failure.

i just don’t like that fact that you can run out. that would suck.

just not into it. maybe if i was into drag racing i would jump all over it but i don’t need nos for drifting so that’s why i don’t care about or want nos.

I’d consider a small shot, but nothing really big or as my ONLY means of making power. Like some guy in my town had a V6 camaro that was running something like 12 sec quarter miles, what’d he have into it? stock motor with a 300 shot. That’s just dumb

I’d consider a small shot, but nothing really big or as my ONLY means of making power. Like some guy in my town had a V6 camaro that was running something like 12 sec quarter miles, what’d he have into it? stock motor with a 300 shot. That’s just dumb

yea i would have to agree with that.

Awww i thought this was a thread on rattle canning you s-chassis or other car used to look cool in.

rats!

nah, that one is a “yea” by default, Ron :slight_smile:

i would consider a small shot… like that one FRC forsale that someone posted on here… with a 420shot to hit over 1000+whp… thats just not needed

It depends. Hard core racing of course I would spray. Other then that I don’t know if I would get it

Wheelie say, you spray all day. Make the slow cars, go away

Spray + Turbo

:rofl
i orig thought it was gunna be abuot paint your car… damn!

if you have a high hp drag car, then sure, why not spray.

I hate it because that seems to be the first thing kids talk about when upgrading their cars, and then they want to run like 1,000,000 shot all at once.

I’m all bout gaining horsepower that is there all of the time, not just when I press a button

It’s not “nos”, it’s nitrous. NOS is a brand which is called Nitrous Oxide Systems

I hate when people call it “nos”.:retardclap

Spray can be there when you want it to…make sure the bottle is always filled…not hard, it’s not always “a button” either like they portray it in the movies. Mine is a switch that I can quickly flip up and it changes the maps in the ECU to set it for WOT & above 35mph it will spray, only when the switch is on.

Spray is a completely safe and legitamte way of making power when percautions are takin and the nitrous system is tuned.

Kids that just go out and buy a system hook it up and start spraying away are going to destroy their cars. When nitrous is hooked up properly and tuned its just as safe as anything else.

Everyone I have talked to that has “hated” on nitrous was someone who hasent driven a car with nitrous let alone even ridden in a car with nitrous. I’ve done both, its quite fun, it wasnt an extremely fast car but it was a hell of a time at 2am :rofl’

If I get nistune this year I will be spraying my car along side with the turbo, if no one like it i dont care.

was it white with red spoiler and red detailing on the hood?

it was likea 150 shot and hes been running it for years like that with no problems

http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Fast_and_the_Furious_Tokyo_Drift/fast_and_the_furious_movie_image_vin_diesel__1_.jpg

NOS!

http://leericdu67.free.fr/images/(Pic)z-cars-The%20Fast%20and%20the%20Furious%20Mitsubishi%20Eclipse(1)(1)%20(2).jpg

http://www.bsideblog.com/images/2008/04/explosion.jpg

Spray does wonders. Nick’s car and Adam’s car have held up just fine spraying them. I know Adam has had over 100 bottles in his car and Nick has gone through around 10 so far