LVD Flooded

Watching the video it looks like the SPEEDWAY is flooded, not the dragway…

the pits are lower than all of that esp down by the lanes

So if I park my car at the track to watch a race, it won’t be covered because of the location I parked it at? I don’t think so.

Alot of parking lots have signs that say the owner of the parking lot is not responsible for what happens to vehicles parked there.

Well… if you’re dumb enough to store your car at a track where it isnt covered by your insurance…

For the arm-drop grudge shit right?

Its not looking too good for wednesday either. They might be able to clear all that out and get ready for wednesday assuming it doesnt rain at all. Going by this summers weather so far im gonna be there closed. There going to prioritize the trailers over the track.

No, but your INSURANCE is. If you don’t have insurance then that’s your problem to begin with.

most guys dont have their track cars fully insured for shit like that…

for a DD yes thou

Some pics from the track.

Its is really bad.

Again, very very stupid.

just think of how easy it will be to slide in 3 ft of water…

that blows for the track

if you call your ins company most carriers wont cover ya if your at track ,in the parkin lot as a spectator yes they will but anywheres in or on the track no

So if you want yo shiz insured, you should prob insure it for being at the track. Something bad might happen…like a giant flood…for example.

Storage, transport, and paddock insurance for race cars is real cheap.

i know ,but most dont think of it

slim chances of a full reopen this season…think about all the dirt the water is carrying and how it gets into everything including the freshly paved dragstip…im sure it hasnt been sealcoated so all the pores are full of dirt/mud/clay…concessions = fucked (health inspection) timing/tree (electrical)…im hoping for the best as im sure most of you are but it will take alot of dedication and phonecalls to ins. to make it happen this season

Theyve got the equipment to take care of spills and shit so it shouldnt be a huge deal to fix.

sealcoated …are ya kiddin me that shit is sealed tighter than jclarks ass

even if it is sealcoated who knows when the water will clear…this spill could be there for weeks with this type of weather…supposed to get 2 storms merging for tomm…get the scuba gear ready

not the first time its gotten wet there.