LVD Opening Night for Wednesday Test and Tune

when that shit happens i pay attention as i prolly would of had to find a ride home and steal a tow truck from work just to get my car home

Coming from the kid who went off the road trying to pass a jeep on the backroads.

:lol

Truth man. Because nothing got recked i found that particulary hilarious.

same :lol i was laughing my ass off the whole time

I came cruising up the hill slow and im like whats that red thing on the side of the road. Then i realized you were off the road and joe jiggs was flipping a shit. O no the rack and pinion bob lol.

if you went…you woulda snapped your 10 bolt loll

Sounds like a fun night for everyone, I only ran a 14.5 @ 94 and took a few miles off of my clutch on that launch :facepalm

ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get good timez

14.5 isn’t really a good time…

for a goddamn almost stock wagon? I’d say that’s pretty solid.

I was laughing at the black one with slicks til he ran a 12-13. i was like :eek3…

the GTP’s were holdin it down. one of them, i think the white one, sounded soooooo sickkkkkkkk

81k on the original clutch. I was trapping 96mph on previous runs, but I decided trying a 6k launch and it just slipped like woah… passed the 1/4 at 94 that time, lol. I still ran a tenth faster that run compared to the 96mph runs.

And its considered stage 2, catless and re-flashed. My buddy with his sedan ran a 13.9, which is a sweet time on an identical setup, but I think his clutch is a bit more fresh and he also can easily remove his system for the track and doesn’t have the extra weight of the wagon (about 100lbs).

I’m happy with a 14.5, but I should have been able to pull a 14.1

Ran a 14.7 at 91 last year, just re-flashed.

We got you both in the M3 :haha
Funny how your car is slower then marks 100% STOCK civic SI. i didnt know it had a differnet motor.

Edit: the turn… you almost creamed him… lol

Ok, I think I said that earlier this year that dkid would get ripped by Mark’s 100% stock SI with my driving, apparently it pulls anyways…so he’d get ripped if I drove it.

I don’t understand the whole almost hitting him thing? Was it someone driving like a squirrel or what?

Your buddy’s blue one went 13.9? That’s niceeee!!
14.1 in your car would be sick, if you were trapping 96-97 I think you could probably kiss a 13.9-14.0 w/ a good clutch and a clean pass.

dkid was getting sssssssssideways in the SSSSSSSSi

i was driving Mark’s Si , dkid came creeping over in our lane…that turn wasnt that bad and we were in the outter most lane and we didnt move

cut us off?? we were about even at the turn and u guys either let off or the Si has a shit ton of top end… and granny shifted like a mofo into 4th