LVD Opening Night for Wednesday Test and Tune

the camaro doing wheelies went 10.1

I think that was the fastest of the night

I talked to him later, he said he wants to hit 10s with good tires, it sounds CASH too.

yea black 69 cameo doing wheelies guy had balls of steel:ahh

I went 12.3 at 112

not sure if joey posted this up already… but on our way home some gangster was wilding out… so joey asked him if he wanted to race and the kids like “oh yah well if you beat me… il just call up my boy and hel beat your ass in his ss” alllll kinds of bullshit was getting spewed out of this kids mouth. kid ended up bitching out

in what, ur dreams? U dream driving again sean?

naaa i saw him, cuz someone got caught in shorts lol

Nope in a certain 4 door sedan

ok…

:rofl nah I forgot to mention that…he bitched out when Juan was like “Race the green hatch over there for $500” :lol

nick was all you should race em…so he started honkin my horn n flipping people off…you had like 5 people in your si didn’t you???..did you run it at the valley???

steve was drivin my car and there were 3 people, a briefcase, and a skateboard. I didnt run it at the valley.

run your car next week dood

LOL at the si dual on the way home. Joey jiggs was yelling " we got his ass" over and over. I told him to shut up and the next second theres a gradual turn and we almost cut you guys off.

:facepalm

intelligent

I didn’t make it. I’d like to get my car out there soon, I have to dial it in…

i was gonna go but ,my car wouldnt start …dead battery f.t.l i got a wicked draw

Fuckin GM’s… lol

what can ya do ,im not that worried rain all week so i didnt drive it …just got out early and it wouldnt go ,that and my jump box was dead so i said to myself i cant go all the signs are sayin no.lololol

hahahaha