LVD Opening Night for Wednesday Test and Tune

Yeah, i see a red box under “k20 Civic” and under Bootlegcivics quote. Idk if its just my comp??

I can see it, it’s Matt Ryan posing with some cones he found at a construction site

lies I can’t see shit (insert Stevie Wonder pic)

Hmm, well my comp is FUCKED then :lol

gay for opening night.

Black civic that couldnt drive/open DP on a stock car going ~16’s+ everytime.
Grey completely stock civic going 17/18’s…

WHY!!!.. waisting everyones time.
The black car was sick!, he ran again after everyone left just about. Leaking something up to the tree, launched like a mofo, got into 3rd and you heard a small boom. and everyone at the start going OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

BTW was it subie night or what? like 9 of them.

yeah it was apparently Grand Prix night as well.

.747 reaction time eww
2.482 60 foot eww
6.917 330
10.538 1/8 mile at 68.83
13.592 1000 foot
16.230 at 84.65…not a 17 second truck y’all…not that its a 12 second truck either but now we can all shut up about it…

good job racing last nite guys…no one got hurt and from the sounds of it no one broke down, at least not that bad anyways (broken axle from the green honda hatch i think his name is jayrod??) its was great to see everyone out (even you joey) and having a good time and the weather held up for us…

more like 4 broken axles :lol

lol at u tryin to race us on the way back in the Si… me and dkid had a nice little run in :rofl… then getting spanked by a mustang GT

Ran my bike for the second time with better results, 12.3 at 111mph. only cruiser there so i repetidly got my ass kicked by a stretched kawi. not bad for a 600lbs bike.

Yay!! :clap

how^? lol

He wanted to get out of the 17’s. :lol

I should bracket race the X…
1.8 60’ 13.0 @ 105
1.8 60’ 13.0 @ 105
1.7 60’ 13.0 @ 103
…that was my night :slight_smile:

Pretty happy considering I have the most basic of mods and a flash…stock the cars go 13.7-13.8ish. No complaints here.

And there’s still all that room for a big turbo…

:wink:

MAYBE once I’m out of warranty (if I keep the car that long) I’ll think about it :slight_smile:

If you keep it that long!?
Oh noes! Where is Adam!?
I need some backup here. :ahh

On a serious note, what else is there left to own?
You have had pretty much EVERYTHING already.
Unless you want to start doing F-body/Mustang or something. :rofl

so what their any fast cars there or what??

Yes, and there were people you could actually speak/type the English language as well. Moron.