LVD Opening Night for Wednesday Test and Tune

:rofl I know, they showed 2 and didn’t show 2 :wtf they’re idiots there :lol

and you hitting that hawk :rofl that’s soooooo random!

so pissed at my time…at the strip the car was only reving to 2k, but when i got home, it went up to 3500 like i wanted it was supposed to…

Wish I had seen this earlier…had nothing absolutely nothing doin today…woulda gone I wanna see what this thing runs…maybe even get it to GRAB too. Stupid converter. :shifty lol. Guess Ill shoot for next weds

thats why i said as healthy as possible

T-byrd was running solid times, 12.8 @ 109 isn’t bad for a shitty t-byrd

kind of a shitty showing for opening night. cool wheelies out of the old camaro though

That guy was NUTS…~2ft from the wall and staying wide open:ohnoes:ahh NO THANKS!

Seemed like there was a lot of people there, not so much cars.

cant wait to run 17s next week.

So how was it tonight?

Couple sick mustangs. The GT500 was trapping like a MOTHERFUCKER!! Also a clean ass blue 85/86 5spd 4eye’d Fox that went 11.1’s. Pretty decent night overall, but the mexicans were right next to us flipping out everytime one of their boys cars went 15’s. They’re like “ohh damnnnn, i TOLD you that thingz got balls!!” :rofl

:rofl they’re sooo dumb. The one bitch and her bf(i’m assuming) were like “YEAH YEAH YEAH” when their boy redlined like 4 times in a row and ran 16’s they were like “aaaawwwww shit that was a good run too” :facepalm

:rofl

I dont understand how they are SOOOOO fucking stupid…It really bothers me that there are people that retarded :lol

Haha like that one black civic coupe?

That’s the one I was talking about when they were yelling while he was misshifting :rofl

That, and i LOVED the K-series swapped hatch that kept going 14’s b/c he felt it absolutely necessary to launch it off the 2-step at 8K :rofl

:rofl I have to pay better attention to the PR’s next time.

The owner of that wasn’t too bad. I told him to not rev it so high and launch at like 4-5k or so and just stay in it. I guess he lost 3rd gear so that explains the shitty runs, but his trap was almost right on for a stock k20, 101mph or so.

Your sig pics arent workin Joey…just red boxes :lol

I have sig pics? haha